What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yanny vs. Laurel (1 Viewer)

What do you hear?

• Yanny

Votes: 61 35.9%
  • Laurel

Votes: 109 64.1%

• Total voters
Just played it to my coworkers, they were blind to what the "options" were.

4 Laurels to 1 "Yammy?"

I'm shook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife and daughter hear Yanny, whatever the heck that is. All I hear is laurel. I'm sure there's a fight brewing here.

Wife played it on her laptop an hour ago. All we heard in yanny.   I just played it on my laptop, and only heard laurel.

How are any of you sociopaths hearing Laurel? 
I’m pretty sure the first time I played it I heard something like Yanny the first of the two times it’s repeated.  After that I’ve heard nothing but Laurel.  What’s kind of odd is the dress one changed for me after the first viewing too and stayed consistent after that.  

Last edited by a moderator:
yesno  :lol:  At first heard Yanny, then plugged my earbuds in and heard Laurel. Took my earbuds back out and still only hear Laurel now. Yanny seems to be high pitch and Laurel low pitch, so I guess it's whichever your ears tune into first and "lock on" to
same exact thing happened to me, headphones was game changer.  Still really weird, who comes up with this stuff.  If there is ever proof that there are aliens among us, this might be it

Having heard both, I find the fact that once you lock in on it and can't hear the other is really odd.   

Makes me wonder what else we're missing out on.  I mean this is just Yanny and Laurel but there are probably some good real world examples causing problems for people.

I hear Laurel, but I get a weird throbbing dogwhistle sensation in my hears when I listen to it. Has something to do with how your ears handle high and low frequencies.

Played on my phone I heard Laurel...son and daughter heard Yanni and looked at me funny when I told themI heard differently.

I have a strong feeling this could be related to hearing damage.

Yanny = your ears are fuxored

Laurel = you wasted your youth

Users who are viewing this thread