What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator 2018: Testers Wanted! (closed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Shepherd

Footballguy
It's that time of year; the Draft Dominator is ready to go for 2018 testing. We have the online (desktop only) version ready now.

In the past we've had large testing teams with not much feedback from the majority of testers. The way we're trying it this year is, I'm afraid to say, a little more boring! We have a list of scenarios that need to be checked off to make sure that there's no bugs or issues. So while testers of course get early access for their own leagues, we do ask that these scenarios are checked off, too.

So if what you're looking for is to get your hands on the app as soon as possible, please wait for the public release; that'll be much cleaner and more usable for you. And it won't be that far off!

If you have some spare time to help us check off scenarios and report any and all bugs, glitches or UI issues you see - then please email me at shepherd [at] footballguys.com . If you've tested the apps in previous years and actively reported issues to us, we'd love to hear from you again.

As always, we'll chuck in free subscriptions for anyone who joins the team and helps us out.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, to join the testing team, please follow the instructions in my first post

@Dr. Dan are you on the testing team already? If so please post in the message board there. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread