What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Obama Conspiracy to take down POTUS (1 Viewer)

Can someone seriously help me understand this better?  What should the FBI and DOJ do when they learn a hostile foreign power may be attempting to interfere in our election and it just so happens that some of the people implicated just happen to be members of a presidential campaign?  Seems like it would set a bad precedent to give cover to hostile foreign agents provided they get themselves directly involved in a presidential campaign. 

Can someone seriously help me understand this better?  What should the FBI and DOJ do when they learn a hostile foreign power may be attempting to interfere in our election and it just so happens that some of the people implicated just happen to be members of a presidential campaign?  Seems like it would set a bad precedent to give cover to hostile foreign agents provided they get themselves directly involved in a presidential campaign. 
This is a great article on this.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

This article does not address my question
It was a good article, though. I'd forgotten that Comey wanted to publicly announce Russia's plans to help Trump but was overruled by the White House. By the way, when is Barack Obama's book coming out? Michelle is a much faster writer than him, I guess.

It was a good article, though. I'd forgotten that Comey wanted to publicly announce Russia's plans to help Trump but was overruled by the White House. By the way, when is Barack Obama's book coming out? Michelle is a much faster writer than him, I guess.
Agree it is a good article. I read it when it was posted. There is a good Frontline that goes into what this article talks about

Users who are viewing this thread