What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Akrum Wadley (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
Titans undrafted running back from Iowa

He is thin and short but had back to back 1000 yard seasons and people regularly compliment his athleticism. <-- this is what we've all heard before about some players

One of many videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m33hQC50Ow

He is on most sites as their UDFAs predicted to make the team or best UDFAs etc type lists

He "should have been" a fifth-round choice and here's a decent write-up when writers guessed the Jets and Giants were interested in drafting him. http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/04/nfl_draft_2018_akrum_wadley_after_visiting_giants.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Wadley did so well at rookie minicamp that he was asked to stand on the side with the coach and GM so they could evaluate the rest. This is abnormal and the treatment Rashaan Evans was given as well. 

Veteran reporters will only comment that he has a presence, he looks good, or he is special and then add a qualifier that it was in shorts- he looked good in shorts. Everyone seems leery because it's just simply too early and he hasn't played a snap. The Titans are covered by a mostly veteran group of 20+ year reporters, so if he catches their attention...give that a smidge more weight than normal. 

This is one step. If a player will do well in the NFL, it could be said that he should play well and stand out at rookie minicamp.

OTAs will be May 29th. (Date posted is for strength and conditioning workouts which have the OTA title this year) He needs to do well there. Against the veterans! However, it will still be in shorts.

He will need to do well in training camp and preseason. The beginning step is favorable but there still needs to be more progress and it will be progressively difficult too.

PFF Wrote "

Former Iowa running back Akrum Wadley is a bit one-dimensional given his small stature (5-foot-10, 184 pounds) and underwhelming play between the tackles, but his potential as a pass-catcher is significant enough for him to make in impact early in his career.

Wadley earned 81.7-plus receiving grades in each of his past two seasons with the Hawkeyes, leaning on his quick feet to turn short passes into long gains. In 2017, he averaged 1.61 yards gained per route run, ranking sixth among draft-eligible running backs with 20-plus targets.

The Tennessee Titans may already have their go-to third-down back in Dion Lewis, but Wadley can step in as a key depth piece behind Lewis, especially if he improves in pass protection and flashes his pass-catching talents in camp."

That is the issue. IF IF IF he does well, then where does he fit in?

The Titans OC has discussed using him as a catch n run back while Lewis or Henry is near the QB.

The OC has also discussed the offense as Henry being in a power role and Lewis as the change of pace. He also described Lewis something like as the ultimate backup that could play anywhere and teams would have to find him and match up with him. It's a bit hazy and it is May so it's allowed to be hazy. Henry and Lewis haven't competed for the starting role yet, but they do have two distinct styles that offer contrasting opinions from fans projecting stats. 

They are NOT running Rams 2.0. He called that fan fiction. During the early minicamp afforded to teams with new coaches, many of the plays were the same as last year. Vrabel and his staff have watched tape of the last few years and all practices of the last two years. The offense does involve the Rams offense, but also what they saw on tape that would work. It is a culmination.

The Titans need a KR and PR to let Adoree actually catch his breath. Campanaro was signed to do this but he does not have a stronghold on the spot as a new guy.

Fans have discussed how Adoree was utilized sparingly on offense for a spark and that they could use Wadley similarly. 

The Titans are thrilled with Adoree and very pleased to have Lewis. That either would sit so a UDFA could get work sounds preposterous at face value. Lewis has a poor injury history and Adoree is capable of playing every single snap but must be reined in to some reasonable amount. There could be a little bit of work here.

It's extremely difficult to predict what work he will get if any. Almost nothing makes sense, but for now ya gotta make a mental note that he is there and has a buzz about him.

Coach Vrabel created a rule that UDFAs are not allowed to talk to the press.
Wadley had to cancel interviews.

Wadley, WR Burnett, a safety with a feel good story, and LB Nick Deluca seem to have the attention of fans and would probably have been candidates for radio interviews before OTAs. Wadley is easily the most talked about of the group.

Never seen a coach do this before. An explanation wasn't really given. It's very odd and I don't know what to think of it, if anything

During rookie minicamp, the Titans had three RBs with a similar build and speed to Wadley. 

In the very few highlights shared- Wadley starts to the right of the QB(in the shotgun) with a RB on the left. He runs a typical screen route, catches and turns on the jets up the sideline.

Same type set, Larry Rose III (cut) caught the ball and ran up the sideline as well.

Same type again, Dawkins, caught a pass thrown a smidge later and ran inside and up the field.

The other two were cut.

This is not an original play or something never seen before. After the OC's prior comments, to see a video of players doing it....yep it's probably going to be in the offense this year

The last couple years, the Titans ran more plays with two RBs on the field than most NFL teams probably did.

The Titans had a top FB that they curiously cut in 2017. After this, both RBs played on the field together more.

Their offense was "nice" in 2016 and awful in 2017, as the OC made the worst adjustments and congested the center of the field. During the 2017 struggles, Marcus Mariota was allowed to call plays and he was fantastic at it. Once he is comfortable in the new offense, Coach Vrabel said he will probably be allowed to call plays again.

Mariota's offense included both backs and one of them making a dramatic move presnap or just lining up where ya wouldn't expect. Murray could be in the slot or shift to the slot. Henry could be lined out wide, shift near the TE etc. The former OC explained that this gives Mariota a key read and was important. Greg Cosell called this shift common from years ago when more QBs called their own plays. He also said it was smart. He explained about the read and also that since it's Henry or Murray, there is a good chance they are shifting and taking a key defensive player out of his comfort zone. IE Getting a LB out wide on Henry or in the slot on Murray while they prefer to be across the LOS. It could be a safety or corner, could be this n that but....the point was how this greatly helps Mariota. 

Vrabel has explained that Belichick does this in NE, they did it in Pitt, and he expects it to continue. BB also uses two TEs and shifts one which the Titans can certainly do also.

The Titans added NINE small quick WRs in an effort try and find a fifth WR with some quick speed. 

The Rams offense, the Mariota calling plays offense, the plays from rookie camp, the guess of what a small quick WR would do....it all lends to something similar of the Titans wanting some quick threat that could either get some yards quick or attract the Ds attention.

This has to materialize still. Super early stages. It just leans toward that they want to inject some quick speed and I wanted to point out that they do have a history of using two RBs at the same time.

Kevin Byard called wadley an alien from outerspace. He catches the ball here then appears over there like he's beamed away to another spot. 

Wadley still doing very well. OTAs will be over soon. He's accomplished another step here.

Training camp will hold all the weight though. He gets tackled by NFL players etc for the first time.

There are still plays just for him. Bulk still a concern. If you had a book of football quotes about backs every quote would be about him. Very stale oh when have I heard that before type quotes

Undrafted Rookies Making Noise in Offseason Workouts

Excerpt:

The Tennessee Titans released running back DeMarco Murray in early March and signed Dion Lewis, who broke out for 896 rushing yards on five yards per carry with the New England Patriots last season. He'll pair with Derrick Henry to handle the bulk of the rushing attempts for the Titans.

However, Tennessee may have to make room for Akrum Wadley as the third ball-carrier in a committee.

Wadley flashed in his last two years at Iowa as a ball-carrier and receiver out of the backfield, racking up 2,858 yards from scrimmage and 26 total touchdowns in that span. He also returned nine kicks for 271 yards during his senior year. 

The Iowa product's run style and speed already caught the attention of TitansOnline.com's Jim Wyatt during OTAs.

"It was just a small sample during the open periods for media, but from the get-go, it's already clear running back Akrum Wadley has a burst. ... One thing I noticed: Wadley has a running style that includes a bit of a jump-step, or a skip. It allows him to get into another gear in a hurry."

Wadley mirrors Lewis as a potential complement to Henry, who runs with power. Keep an eye on his jump-step during the preseason as a signature style that stands out, especially if he's breaking off chunk yardage.  

:goodposting:   Very interesting guy to have on speed dial if Henry or Dion go down during the season .
I've got top waiver spot post-draft and think I'm gonna make a claim. I know highlight films all look great but WOW this kid just pops off the screen. Reminds me of Dion's first season with Pats. (He honestly haven't had that same burst post-injury.)

As a Dion dynasty owner he's a no brainer handcuff. Either will be a ppr RB2 in Henry timeshare. 

Kevin Byard called wadley an alien from outerspace. He catches the ball here then appears over there like he's beamed away to another spot. 
I can't totally explain it, but whenever I saw Wadley in college, he did seem like he had a certain athleticism that works in the NFL.  A type of subtle body control and movement that would enable him to get more space.

He's the guy that when/if Dion Lewis goes down, everyone hypes up Henry as getting full workload and the savvy owners pick up Wadley and then BOOM: Wadley 6 rushes for 48 yards and a TD with 6 catches for 92 and another TD.  

Zyphros said:
He's the guy that when/if Dion Lewis goes down, everyone hypes up Henry as getting full workload and the savvy owners pick up Wadley and then BOOM: Wadley 6 rushes for 48 yards and a TD with 6 catches for 92 and another TD.  
I don't think so. 

I predict Lewis to have a trusted role like Ahmad Bradshaw, Kevin Faulk, David Meggett, and Leon Johnson. With the Titans banking on him turning a third into a first and also for him to protect the franchise QB. Key role, significant, but some might not acknowledge it's importance. I think Wadley is more "in spots" until he proves he can be relied upon. That role isn't just handed to someone.

You may notice no one that allowed a Mariota injury due to a missed block is still on the team. He's fantastic but fragile.

With Lewis and Henry, I expect Wadley to be a big play guy and not much more. Maybe as the season carries on.

Vrabel loved the homerun ability of Fuller and others in Houston and is going after that on some plays in TEN. He said absolutely when asked if Adoree is a homerun threat so I assume he's part of this homerun offense. We can make assumptions on the rest and....I think Wadley is part of it. Houston either had Hopkins almost as a short route decoy or took him out completely and put in a fast lineup. With Taylor, Davis, and Adoree, I think that's the Titans fast lineup. I think they put in Jonnu rather than Walker(Hopkins) who everyone focuses on and give Henry a breather. I'm not wholly sure- anything is possible- I just see homerun threat for Wadley to start the year. Until he proves he can protect Mariota, he'll be limited

Ya, I’m with Bri. You’re looking at a James White/Theo Riddick type as a ceiling. Nice stash but I’ve largely avoided in place of guys who I think can be three down long shots.

Ya, I’m with Bri. You’re looking at a James White/Theo Riddick type as a ceiling. Nice stash but I’ve largely avoided in place of guys who I think can be three down long shots.
Funny I kind of am taking opposite approach of going after potentially steady ppr flex types like Wadley, Ito, Cohen, Dion, Gio, Hines, etc. It just seems like is direction offenses are trending and there is more opportunity for those guys plus they are easier to predict vs the 3-down long shot who generally need injury as a path to relevance. 

Out of curiosity, who are some long shot guys you are stashing?

Funny I kind of am taking opposite approach of going after potentially steady ppr flex types like Wadley, Ito, Cohen, Dion, Gio, Hines, etc. It just seems like is direction offenses are trending and there is more opportunity for those guys plus they are easier to predict vs the 3-down long shot who generally need injury as a path to relevance. 

Out of curiosity, who are some long shot guys you are stashing?
It’s not that I don’t stash those players (I have Ito, Lewis, Breida, Chris Thompson and Gio in leagues). I didn’t quite trust my early rookie rankings as much as I should have. If I had I would have had some Hines stock and probably would be gearing up to sell right now with his metoric rise in rookie drafts toward camp. They’re good backs to own in deep leagues but they top out as a high end RB2 and are usually very inconsistent. I like the satellite backs to be >200lbs and consider that to be a loose threshold for even being able to shoulder a full compliment for a short period of time like Gio did at the end of last season. Justin Jackson is a player who I started very high on (and I still really like and will root for) but had to have the realization moment that backs that small just don’t survive in the NFL.

These are my post draft tiers. I was pretty dismissive of Wadley due to poor workout numbers, super slight frame and going undrafted. I didn’t chase him in free agency in dynasties post rookie draft but I’ve had a change of opinion on him. Like I stated previously he had good sustained MPH and one of my Twitter follows posted some very nice clips of him slicing up some Big 10 defenses. He’s very good in space and I anticipate him being a very good pass catcher in the NFL.

I’m not sure my tiers would stand as previously written today. Everything is fluid in the NFL and there is always something to learn. Guys who I think are worthy of the potential every down role that I would consider deep stashes over the Wadley and Terry Swanson hype trains?:

Ryan Nall: Big back, good collegiate production and in an offense where he is one Jordan Howard injury away from them being very concerned about Cohen’s workload. 

Josh Adams: Probablt not an ideal spot given Philly has a backfield they like and are deep in. That being said, I believe he had the second highest relative athletic score for RB’s in this draft which shocked me. He gets dismissed because his OLine may have been the best in college. He should have been drafted but had an injury that made teams shy away.

Trey Edmunds/Boston Scott: NO backfield is invaluable. I don’t like that they keep bringing in street free agents because I believe one of these two can handle the Ingram share the first four weeks.

Darius Jackson/Bo Scarbrough: Bo definitely got drafted in most people’s rookie drafts. I think Rod Smith is the back up and gets first crack before either of these guys. If you had to have a prototype for RB athleticism, Jackson is it and Bo isn’t that far behind.

Deep stashes of backs I own similar to Wadley: Trenton Cannon and Ralph Webb. 

Guys I’m watching that would be around where Wadley probably is for me: Reggie Bonnafon, Gus Edwards, Dontrell Hilliard and Jeffrey Wilson.

Dawkins was brought back.

Rose III landed with the Rams and did very well and then cut- same as with Titans. I don't know what the deal is with him and have read others wondering. All I can guess is they want him to play DB and he won't. I just don't know and since doing well and getting cut makes no sense, my mind goes to him turning down everyone for the one D1 school that would let him play RB. Total guess. It's a bit curious when it happens similarly with two franchises and a whole 'nother set of reporters are perplexed.

As I said earlier- this is a definite type as all these backs are great pass catchers that can fly out of the backfield and have small thin frames. 

I have read that some think it's Fluellen versus Wadley for the last RB spot. I don't think so. 4 backs isn't a lot. They have had a FB for "forever" and usually have 5 backs, nevermind 4. Flu is an OK runner but does everything else well. Vrabel already complimented him a few times so it seemed he went from being one coach's pet to the next. I think Flu could be cut when they get another back that can play ST and FB as well as play RB. He is often one or two guys ahead of the returner and laying a big hit block or taking one- these tiny backs would break if they did that.

Teams don't run the one and two (Henry and Lewis) into the ground during TC or preseason. They get them the work necessary and then sit them. With only five backs on the roster, I expect Wadley, Flu, and Dawkins to get a lot of work and press during TC. The Titans could really use another back or two just for the heat and rests.

"A running back with exceptional burst, the kind you see in video games. He uses his blockers very well. He was very well coached. His size will limit him but he should find a place in the NFL. It looks like he has. I was really surprised he wasn't drafted. You don't find many backs with his type of patience. I would expect to see a lot of Wadley during the preseason. I'm not sure how much time he'll get in the regular season, but if they've got plays for (him) and Henry, that's a really tough matchup." 

"An older type of linebacker would be good for Henry with their (can't hear) but today's linebackers are smaller and faster."

"Yes and safeties similarly. There are teams, maybe all teams that can matchup with them two but they can't afford to spy two players. And what about Marcus? He can run. Most teams though don't have both types of linebackers that usually start. They either went in one direction or the other building their team."

"Do you think Wadley and Henry will be a featured backfield?"

"No, of course not. LaFleur is a clever coordinator. I expect he'll use Akrum as they did Adoree late last year. He is looking to panic the defense."

"Fresh legs late in the game? Speed?"

"Probably not just late but when they need a spark. Ya know I didn't think Mularkey would play Adoree on offense as a rookie. It made a lot of sense late with injuries around the league. The Titans are going to be a difficult matchup in December. If they can put two speed guys on the field- two new speed guys if you will- it will make for a very difficult matchup."

" We don't know that Vrabel will follow the same pattern as Mularkey"

"No we don't. Certainly don't but Vrabel talks enough about speed. He knows it's value and we heard it when he spoke of Rishard."

"Neither one of them is really fast."
"No they're not but Rishard is a veteran. He knows how to get open and Wadley...his burst, well ya know Rishard may be a good comparison. I hadn't thought of that. Either defenses respect his ability to get open or he will beat you. Wadley will be the same. Either they respect the way he runs or he will gain some."

"I really like what you say about Wadley"

"He could be an exceptional part time player."

He could be an exceptional part time player."
:yes:

Like so many 3rd down backs. Good for the team, could be a sneaky value in FF, especially PPR. Not really a back you'd want as your RB1 but could make a very reasonable RB2 if you go receiver early. 

I think he takes over from Dion next year or after injury. No threat to Henry except that Henry might not get the benefit after wearing defenses out.

He is getting time with the ones and both Dion and Henry seem to be rooting for him. It's always good when those ahead of a rook cheer him on. I bet tonight will be a lot of wadley

He is getting time with the ones and both Dion and Henry seem to be rooting for him. It's always good when those ahead of a rook cheer him on. I bet tonight will be a lot of wadley
I'm excited to see what he does. I know it's just highlights, but dang, his tape is great. And it's not like it's vs. Conference USA. If he can stick he could be a great dynasty ppr RB2 for years.

Anyone have an opinion on Wadley vs Ito Smith? 

I was between the two in my dynasty draft and went with Smith. I felt like Smith had a more guaranteed road to RB1b than Wadley:

1. Tevin Coleman is injury prone. The way he plays leaves him open for concussions and he has had issues with strains
2. Tevin Coleman is likely gone in 2019, leaving the door wide open for Smith to step in

Some would say Dion Lewis is just as injury prone- I would strongly disagree with that statement. Dion signed a 3 year deal, so Wadley's looking at sitting for likely at least 2 seasons as that's the most likely out (after 2019) for TEN. 

Anyone have an opinion on Wadley vs Ito Smith? 

I was between the two in my dynasty draft and went with Smith. I felt like Smith had a more guaranteed road to RB1b than Wadley:

1. Tevin Coleman is injury prone. The way he plays leaves him open for concussions and he has had issues with strains
2. Tevin Coleman is likely gone in 2019, leaving the door wide open for Smith to step in

Some would say Dion Lewis is just as injury prone- I would strongly disagree with that statement. Dion signed a 3 year deal, so Wadley's looking at sitting for likely at least 2 seasons as that's the most likely out (after 2019) for TEN. 
Why not both? ;)

I drafted Ito and picked up Wadley off wire. I think Ito - assuming he doesn't suck - will be an RB3/flex in 2019. The other thing with Ito is it's not just a Coleman injury that gives him 2018 flex value, but also Freeman. 

But Wadley IMO is the better player. I think Dion has two more years and then Wadley takes the RBCC role. I own Dion so getting Wadley creates a nice flex succession plan.

Why not both? ;)

I drafted Ito and picked up Wadley off wire. I think Ito - assuming he doesn't suck - will be an RB3/flex in 2019. The other thing with Ito is it's not just a Coleman injury that gives him 2018 flex value, but also Freeman. 

But Wadley IMO is the better player. I think Dion has two more years and then Wadley takes the RBCC role. I own Dion so getting Wadley creates a nice flex succession plan.
Yes I may just do that. one of my dynasty leagues has shorter rosters in general so it is difficult to stash guys like this. I might be able to make room, but we have 20 roster spots. I took over an orphan team and only have 7 of the original 20 guys on my roster. 6 if I make a move to acquire Wadley. 

Hoping he's dropped at roster cuts in my other dynasty league- another orphan team I blew up. 

One thing that's great about taking over a crappy orphan team is that you have roster room to stash these kinds of guys, and all you need is 1 to pay off. Low risk high reward, and at this point what do I have to lose. 

I'm excited to see what he does. I know it's just highlights, but dang, his tape is great. And it's not like it's vs. Conference USA. If he can stick he could be a great dynasty ppr RB2 for years.
He is expected to struggle inside and seem special on screens and wide runs. Dawkins too. 

I'm super curious too.

I wouldn't plan on Wadley at all for FF.  Kevin Faulk and David Megget were only bye week fillers and they were the best third down backs IMO. I would definitely (contradiction) draft him late and wait n see because talent is talent but...expectations should be low for now.

If Lewis gets hurt, the Titans have the OL and tight ends to go smashmouth and use Fluellen with Henry. Fluellen has paid his dues from the PS to the roster and really developed as a RB. He's only decent but he's all heart and hustle that coach's love. I wouldn't discount him and plug Wadley into Lewis' role 100%. 

I find it hard to stay unexcited and level headed at week one, just gotta somehow. Most players playing extended time will not during the regular season and we know this and can't mislead ourselves with fantasy fools gold

I wouldn't plan on Wadley at all for FF.  Kevin Faulk and David Megget were only bye week fillers and they were the best third down backs IMO. I would definitely (contradiction) draft him late and wait n see because talent is talent but...expectations should be low for now.

If Lewis gets hurt, the Titans have the OL and tight ends to go smashmouth and use Fluellen with Henry. Fluellen has paid his dues from the PS to the roster and really developed as a RB. He's only decent but he's all heart and hustle that coach's love. I wouldn't discount him and plug Wadley into Lewis' role 100%. 

I find it hard to stay unexcited and level headed at week one, just gotta somehow. Most players playing extended time will not during the regular season and we know this and can't mislead ourselves with fantasy fools gold
Game has changed since Meggett and even Faulk. Look at what Cohen, Duke, and Lewis did in ppr just last year in limited roles. Not saying he'll be the latter, but path to fantasy relevance in ppr much easier nowadays. 

Vrabel answered two Qs about Dawkins and Wadley by raving about Fluellen. Now every Wadley fan is panicking.

I still think they keep four. If you count a FB, they've kept four for like 20 years or somesuch

There isn't one Titans reporter that understands what is going on with Wadley or what happened.

Not only did he appear to have an assured spot on the 53, but they were giving him days rest like veteran starters receive. He was clearly better than Dawkins. 

Dawkins made it to the practice squad. He did some return work (which was meh) while Wadley didn't. Dawkins was cut about May and then re-signed.

Warmsley was a DT that was afforded privileges like Wadley too. Not only did he run with the ones, but per PFF he was the Titans top DL this summer. He also followed Vrabel from Houston and had been a "pet" of his there. Vrabel complimented Warmsley up N down.

The Titans had four UDFAs they raved of and got significant time with the ones and all that. They kept Finch on the 53. 

Warmsley turned down the Titans offer for the practice squad with the notion that he wants to see if a team makes him an offer. I assume he feels burnt.

Deontay Burnett chose to go onto the Jets practice squad so he could be with his college QB which is really a smart move since their WRs are worse and not as young as the Titans. The Titans were foolish to cut him and think he'd clear waivers and choose them. 

I think Wadley (who has been quiet) probably has the same burnt feeling Warmsley does.

The Titans are one of few teams to not fill their practice squad but have four spots.

I think one is for a QB, one is for Warmsley, one is for Wadley, and one is for Batson. Batson made the 53 but I bet he gets cut when they pick someone up. He is the most curious guy on the 53 because his preseason was awful and there are no reports of him doing well when reporters and fans were there. 

The only news was Burnett choosing the Jets and Warmsley asking for patience. I'm making a guess re Wadley, again he has been quiet. If you search twitter or google, he is someone most fans want their team to pick up. There's a whole lot of what the...going on with Wadley being cut

There isn't one Titans reporter that understands what is going on with Wadley or what happened.

Not only did he appear to have an assured spot on the 53, but they were giving him days rest like veteran starters receive. He was clearly better than Dawkins. 

Dawkins made it to the practice squad. He did some return work (which was meh) while Wadley didn't. Dawkins was cut about May and then re-signed.

Warmsley was a DT that was afforded privileges like Wadley too. Not only did he run with the ones, but per PFF he was the Titans top DL this summer. He also followed Vrabel from Houston and had been a "pet" of his there. Vrabel complimented Warmsley up N down.

The Titans had four UDFAs they raved of and got significant time with the ones and all that. They kept Finch on the 53. 

Warmsley turned down the Titans offer for the practice squad with the notion that he wants to see if a team makes him an offer. I assume he feels burnt.

Deontay Burnett chose to go onto the Jets practice squad so he could be with his college QB which is really a smart move since their WRs are worse and not as young as the Titans. The Titans were foolish to cut him and think he'd clear waivers and choose them. 

I think Wadley (who has been quiet) probably has the same burnt feeling Warmsley does.

The Titans are one of few teams to not fill their practice squad but have four spots.

I think one is for a QB, one is for Warmsley, one is for Wadley, and one is for Batson. Batson made the 53 but I bet he gets cut when they pick someone up. He is the most curious guy on the 53 because his preseason was awful and there are no reports of him doing well when reporters and fans were there. 

The only news was Burnett choosing the Jets and Warmsley asking for patience. I'm making a guess re Wadley, again he has been quiet. If you search twitter or google, he is someone most fans want their team to pick up. There's a whole lot of what the...going on with Wadley being cut
Great insight. I added Wadley to my Taxi Squad even after he got cut. Just a huge believer in his tape. But WTF is going on is beyond me? How did he not make it on to the Titans PS? I know he hurt his ankle, maybe it was worse than feared? Even still, pull a Chucky and IR him. So yeah maybe something behind the scenes?

Puzzling. Especially with all the success these supplementary satellite backs have been having - right up to Phillip Lindsey - you'd think someone would want this kind of electric playmaker on the 53.

• Smile
Reactions: Bri

Users who are viewing this thread