What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the worst thing you flushed down the toilet (keep it fairly clean) (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
On going plumbing problem here got me to thinking

When I was 12-13, a friend gave me 7-8 pages from a playboy, Sex in the cinema i think.

Well, one day my pastor came over to visit and I panicked. Tried to flush it down the toilet. It failed badly  :bag:

So I got in trouble for the playboy and clogging the toilet

I distinctly remember being around 4, maybe 5, when the trash can next to the toilet was full. I thought I was helping my parents by flushing everything down. A bunch of paper towels, probably some tampons and razors.

Parents were not pleased. 

WIfe flushed her car keys (fob) down the toilet at a hotel.  She flushed, and then as she was pulling up her pants, they fell out of her pocket.  This was 3 years ago and we still only have the one set.... $250 to replace :eek:  

Nothing really strange. I threw a A dodge ball at a porta john my friend was in.

At work our sewer backed up two years ago. They found diapers, a bike horn, gloves, and a dildo. They said there was “a wall of diapers” blocking the main line. :X  

Nothing really strange. I threw a A dodge ball at a porta john my friend was in.

At work our sewer backed up two years ago. They found diapers, a bike horn, gloves, and a dildo. They said there was “a wall of diapers” blocking the main line. :X  
a bike horn :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread