What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Salary Cap League Startup ($100) - 1 spot left! (1 Viewer)

dollarbill13

Footballguy
I've been the commissioner of a dynasty salary cap league for the last 15 years and am also co-commissioner of two other dynasty leagues (1 salary cap). I'm trying to take the best ideas of all my dynasty leagues and combine them into the most fun league I can. This league includes:

• Salary cap/contracts/cap hits
  • Superflex
  • TE Premium
  • Points per first down
  • League dues are $100 and will be kept on LeagueSafe
Please email me at wdpackard@gmail.com if you are interested in a spot. We currently have 7-8 owners committed.

About me: I've been playing dynasty fantasy football since 1996. In 2003, I helped create a salary cap league that is still running today. In 2007, I joined another cap league that I'm now co-commissioner of. Over the last couple years I've added a bunch more dynasty leagues (not salary cap) which has opened my eyes to a lot of different league settings that are available. All-in I'm in 12 leagues and have created this one using ideas from many of my leagues. The goal is to have a challenging and active league where positional value is roughly even. 

You certainly do not have to have salary cap league experience to join (however dynasty experience is at least recommended). I know it will be new for many but I have yet to meet anyone who has played in a cap league and didn't love it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m interested. Not quite sure how the salary cap would work. I understand the NFL salary cap. But how is it determined what we have players salary set at? Stanleychad@yahoo.com. Maybe you could sent me a link of something I can look at?

Users who are viewing this thread