What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

== 2018 Dynasty Startup Drafts (post here) == (1 Viewer)

joey

Footballguy
I don’t see a 2018 version of this thread so I’ll start it. 

I’ve been playing FF for 30+ years, and dynasty for 10+, but I'm currently in a dynasty startup right now that is a bunch of firsts for me: 

- first FFPC league I’ve been in

- first PPR league I’ve ever been in (yeah, I mostly play with old farts who are loath to change their ways)

- not just PPR, but 1.5ppr for TE

- my first dynasty startup in probably 5 or 6 years. 

Hopefully this link works without a login needed...

http://myffpc.com/DraftBoard.aspx?ltuid=1E8-C43DDB62477D

We're only n the 3rd round but I’ll post back here when we're done, but this slow draft might take us through the summer at this rate.

(My team is the Pantloads btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t see a 2018 version of this thread so I’ll start it. 

I’ve been playing FF for 30+ years, and dynasty for 10+, but I'm currently in a dynasty startup right now that is a bunch of firsts for me: 

- first FFPC league I’ve been in

- first PPR league I’ve ever been in (yeah, I mostly play with old farts who are loath to change their ways)

- not just PPR, but 1.5ppr for TE

- my first dynasty startup in probably 5 or 6 years. 

Hopefully this link works without a login needed...

http://myffpc.com/DraftBoard.aspx?ltuid=1E8-C43DDB62477D

We're only n the 3rd round but I’ll post back here when we're done, but this slow draft might take us through the summer at this rate.

(My team is the Pantloads btw)
this is entering the final round and is basically done. Would love opinions on my draft if you'd like to share. I'm not ecstatic but not disappointed either.

this is entering the final round and is basically done. Would love opinions on my draft if you'd like to share. I'm not ecstatic but not disappointed either.
Solid draft sir!  A little thin a qb(easy fix) but solid depth everywhere else. 

Solid draft sir!  A little thin a qb(easy fix) but solid depth everywhere else. 
thin at QB? I'm surprised by that comment since I thought I actually over did it a bit in a start 1, keep 20, dynasty league by drafting Cam, Luck and Rosen.  But differing points of view make the world go 'round! :)

thanks for the thoughts.

Anyone had a startup lately?  I'm in the middle of one now, hoping to compare a little more accurately than to the 1 FFPC in this thread.  

Zyphros said:
Things that stick out to me. 

1. HH as the 9th te off the board, after Trey Burton
  2. Mahomes as the 3rd QB off the board, ahead of Wilson and rodgers. 
  3. Cooks all the way down to the 5th round, after having a 2nd round FFPC adp last year and then maintaining his typical pace. 
  4. CMC in the early 2nd vs Duke Johnson (aka better CMC) in the 8th.

Things that stick out to me. 

1. HH as the 9th te off the board, after Trey Burton
  2. Mahomes as the 3rd QB off the board, ahead of Wilson and rodgers. 
  3. Cooks all the way down to the 5th round, after having a 2nd round FFPC adp last year and then maintaining his typical pace. 
  4. CMC in the early 2nd vs Duke Johnson (aka better CMC) in the 8th.
HH being 9th, do you consider that a good thing even though he's out for the year? 

Personally I wouldn't even touch Mahomes or Watson in a startup as their going way too high.  But to each their own.  

Users who are viewing this thread