What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bakery censors Summa Cum Laude Cake for Graduating Teen (1 Viewer)

Everybody talking about the cake but nobody wondering about a 4.79 GPA?

Yeah I know all about advanced courses etc but getting above a 4.5 is usually very difficult.

Mom with a stealthy LookAtMe national story.

"Jacob didn’t eat much of the cake after that but his mother says the chocolate and vanilla cake was delicious."

I'm trying to think what a delicious cake could say that would make me not want to eat said delicious cake, and I'm coming up empty.

Everybody talking about the cake but nobody wondering about a 4.79 GPA?

Yeah I know all about advanced courses etc but getting above a 4.5 is usually very difficult.

Mom with a stealthy LookAtMe national story.

Was he was the only graduate? 

Saturday was Jacob Koscinski’s big day. His whole family, many from out of town, saw the Charleston, S.C., student graduate from his Christian-based home-school program with a 4.89 grade-point average and the coveted honor of summa cum laude

"Jacob didn’t eat much of the cake after that but his mother says the chocolate and vanilla cake was delicious."

I'm trying to think what a delicious cake could say that would make me not want to eat said delicious cake, and I'm coming up empty.
She knew what the word meant AND she enjoyed the cake...coincidence? 

Home Based - Christian Education where he got a 4.89 GPA?  :lmao:   

Of course he was tops in his class.  Mom was grading him.  

Don Quixote said:

Not even that he didn't eat any, he didn't eat MUCH of the cake.  

Methinks mother watches his calories.  

Don Quixote said:

As I was thinking more about this -- if a delicious chocolate and vanilla cake suddenly appeared in my work common area that said "Happy Birthday Hitler" on it, I probably would not eat that cake.  Or, I'd at least go back to my desk and return in 10-15 minutes, hoping someone has since taken a slice with the "Hit", so I can plausibly say, "Oh, I thought it was for Bette Midler's birthday."

As I was thinking more about this -- if a delicious chocolate and vanilla cake suddenly appeared in my work common area that said "Happy Birthday Hitler" on it, I probably would not eat that cake.  Or, I'd at least go back to my desk and return in 10-15 minutes, hoping someone has since taken a slice with the "Hit", so I can plausibly say, "Oh, I thought it was for Bette Midler's birthday."
I'd eat it. Someone has to sacrifice to get those offensive words off the cake.

glvsav37 said:
Was he was the only graduate? 
I'm guessing it was a home based program with a certain amount of group classroom time.  My wife taught at one of those when we were dating.  Just like you would imagine from the name, uber conservatives just meeting the requirements to get their home based education.

They have their name, ******, on signs all over the South and yet the find Cum Laude profane?  Hell, I half suspect the censors on this site to delete ******.

NewlyRetired said:
Koscinski said she then had to explain why the grocery store censored “cum” from Jacob’s cake to her 70-year-old mother.

:lmao:  this reads like an Onion article.
This part caught my eye. How long has that slang term been around? I thought it would have been old enough that everyone knew it.

Users who are viewing this thread