What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a fun and interesting dynasty league (1 Viewer)

BigBoss

Footballguy
I’m trying to find a dynasty league that isn’t just your typical league. I’d prefer deep rosters, 2.5-3x starters for total roster size. More flex spots the better, super flex ideally as well. Contract years or salary cap is fine. I’m ok with victory points and any unique payout structures. Must be on MFL and I’d prefer no idp. 

I have a deep devy league that has one opening...

(post from another site)

This is Deep Devy........Owners are building their rosters more and more each year with
their Devy players to a point that 2/3 of their rosters are required to be filled with
players drafted as Devy players...

It is non IDP, no salary/contracts....... it is superflex and best ball.  25 man rosters.  We start 9 with two flext positions.
We have a 10 round devy draft each year and a vet draft that is reducing each year until we reach 10 rounds.

The league fee is $50(Paypal).

I don't want to offend anyone...but I will be very selective.  I do not like turnover in a league.....This will be #2 this year

and we are beginning year 2.  This is not acceptable for me.  I have been commishing leagues since 2002.

I want someone who joins with the intention of playing indefinitely.  Since we do 10 rounds each year, the league does take some research

and time.  You draft 10 rounds of college players each year in June.  We have 12 teams. 

If you might be interested, please message me and we will talk.

We use groupme as one mode of communication in the league.  This would be a requirment that you use and monitor the app.

Home:        https://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/60134#0

Bylaws:     https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xu9XWikD8y839VN0zxCpjjgb6rfNyqk-DPC6v4-sISo

--Alan

Have a unique and deep dynasty start up. Only box on your list that it misses is IDP. Email if you want to talk about it. Great group of guys in already and truly fun and challenging league. Jonschumacher85@gmail.com 

Users who are viewing this thread