What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ⅿ- Mandalorian Series! (3 Viewers)

Decided to finally watch star wars clone wars after trying a few times. 

I found the correct order to watch it in. Some much more enjoyable already and Im only at the movie. It makes sense now. 

Figured I have a ton of time. after clone wars, its rebels time. 

Capella said:
Honestly incredible 
I mean they kept Baby Yoda a secret until it aired, even so far as not producing toys.  These guys run as tight a ship on preventing leaks as anyone ever.

I found the correct order to watch it in. Some much more enjoyable already and Im only at the movie. It makes sense now. 

Rebels is good too.

Stay away from Resistance unless really desperate.

I've been watching the Clone Wars in its original order.  It's not exactly riveting, but I find it entertaining enough.  Looking forward to finally catching up with the new season.

Rosario Dawson rumored to be playing Ashoka Tano in Mandalorian Season 2.  Would be a great cast for the first attempt at live action for Ashoka. 

My son and I finally watched this. It's really good escapist entertainment. Markedly better than the last 6 (7?) movies. It'll be great to have Ashoka Tano join the story, she's probably my second most favorite Star Wars character after Solo.

We also watched Resistance - that's the worst Star Wars t.v. series I've seen. It's like they purposely cast people with the most annoying voices possible. And the portrayal of the main character as an absolute clown makes the whole thing eye rollingly bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
We also watched Resistance - that's the worst Star Wars t.v. series I've seen. It's like they purposely cast people with the most annoying voices possible. And the portrayal of the main character as an absolute clown makes the whole thing eye rollingly bad.
My often wants to watch Resistance with me... I am usually able to convince him to watch something else - he still likes it though

My often wants to watch Resistance with me... I am usually able to convince him to watch something else - he still likes it though
My son enjoyed it too. It's very much directed at a certain age range. I thought Clone Wars and Rebels were really good, so I was surprised at how annoying Resistance was.

It's insane. Just amazing stuff. We're currently working on building a photogrammetry set here at our studio. It might take a year. But it's definitely the future of how this is going to get done.
Yeah I wasn't completely following what they were describing all the time, but after hearing Adam Savage (ILM veteran) raving about the show on his podcast, I had to check it out.

Once all episodes for s2 are available, I'm going to re-sign up for Disney+ for a month just to watch s2. 

Just finished re-watching Clone Wars and am going back through Rebels. My favorite character from Clone Wars was Asajj Ventress. Also got to like Cad Bane and Hondo Ohnaka while watching.

I would like to see Ventress, Bane and Hondo make an appearance as bounty hunters looking for Mando and the kid. I know the second season is in the can and none of this is likely, but a guy can hope, right?

:banned:

Just finished re-watching Clone Wars and am going back through Rebels. My favorite character from Clone Wars was Asajj Ventress. Also got to like Cad Bane and Hondo Ohnaka while watching.

I would like to see Ventress, Bane and Hondo make an appearance as bounty hunters looking for Mando and the kid. I know the second season is in the can and none of this is likely, but a guy can hope, right.
We just started a rewatch of Rebels to prepare for Mandalorian season 2.

As for Ventress

Ventress died and was buried in the Clone Wars time frame.   They would have to do some resurrection type stuff to get her into the Mandalorian time frame.  I am happy though it looks like we get both Sabine and Ahsoka in season 2 of Mandalorian

We just started a rewatch of Rebels to prepare for Mandalorian season 2.

As for Ventress

Ventress died and was buried in the Clone Wars time frame.   They would have to do some resurrection type stuff to get her into the Mandalorian time frame.  I am happy though it looks like we get both Sabine and Ahsoka in season 2 of Mandalorian
Dude, watched every episode sober  :sadbanana: , how did I miss that?

ETA: I'm going to go back and watch the last season of the Clone Wars, so maybe I missed it in there. 

Dude, watched every episode sober  :sadbanana: , how did I miss that?

ETA: I'm going to go back and watch the last season of the Clone Wars, so maybe I missed it in there. 
After reading some more on this topic, it appears there is a ton that happens with her in novels and comics too.  Since this is Star Wars,  they can bring back a character at any time.  I think she may have come back from the dead in a comic but was put in a Sith trance at the end.  It is confusing to say the least because the time lines get jumbled.

There is also old cannon and new cannon stuff mixing.  It is a mess.  If you want to think she is alive, that is probably as good as thinking she is dead.

At this point, if they want, they can bring her back.

After reading some more on this topic, it appears there is a ton that happens with her in novels and comics too.  Since this is Star Wars,  they can bring back a character at any time.  I think she may have come back from the dead in a comic but was put in a Sith trance at the end.  It is confusing to say the least because the time lines get jumbled.

There is also old cannon and new cannon stuff mixing.  It is a mess.  If you want to think she is alive, that is probably as good as thinking she is dead.

At this point, if they want, they can bring her back.
And just to be clear, when I mentioned Clone Wars time frame, I was talking the EU, not just the tv series.

I think I remember a rumor from a while ago that they were coming out with a series featuring Ahsoka.  Do you guys know if that's in the works?  I cut Disney+ after a couple of months due to lack of content so I'm out of touch with any news from them.

Users who are viewing this thread