What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Couscous (1 Viewer)

Galileo

Footballguy
Couscous is simple to prepare, and offers a pretty blank slate for potential flavor profiles.  I typically mix in some Italian dressing (I use Ken's Steakhouse Zesty Italian) or olive oil and Parmesan cheese.  My kids love it.  If I am feeling a little crazy I'll mix in some diced sun dried tomatoes for color and another layer of flavor.  What other mix ins are you guys using that I should consider trying?

I like you @Galileo but, man, I never knew how much hearing someone discuss "flavor profile" makes me want to smash things. It reminds me of that guy, you know that guy, the one who talks about "flavor profile" this, "mouth feel" that, "hints (or notes) of..." etc. That guy.

I hate that guy.

I like you @Galileo but, man, I never knew how much hearing someone discuss "flavor profile" makes me want to smash things. It reminds me of that guy, you know that guy, the one who talks about "flavor profile" this, "mouth feel" that, "hints (or notes) of..." etc. That guy.

I hate that guy.
Glad I can inspire you

I'm minimalist when it comes to starches like couscous and rice.  I cook the grain with salt or broth only and rely on the other dishes to provide the flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread