Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
brun

2018 - How did I do thread

1 hour ago, Coots said:

I'm not sure why you say that???? After 3 weeks Ekeler is RB 14 and Allen is RB 11 and thats with back up duties for both...  What is not to like about that from guys you got in round 12 or later and round 16..  Those guys win you weeks starting this week with byes....  David Johnson is RB 20 for what its worth...

Now if either Gordon or Collins goes down not only are they league winners but possibly event winners mixed in with your stud players..

It’s 3 games.  He’s never going to get enough volume to be a consistent producer.   With a healthy Gordon, he’s getting 10 touches/game and never sniffing the GL.  Starting a 10-touch rb is pretty dicey imo.    Gordon goes down, all bets are off.  

On 9/24/2018 at 2:46 PM, Coots said:

On 9/19/2018 at 8:33 AM, BassNBrew said:

Kamara will fade once Ingram is back.  I wouldn't be upset having DJ down the stretch.

If DJ outscores Kamara even one week this year it will be pure luck....  Silly statement

Update?

Well that was a horrendous week.  

Season likely ended for a bunch of teams.

Main team plummeted fast.  3-0 to 3-4.   Yikes.  Thomas and Theilen going to waste surrounded by trash/injured guys.  

Special thanks to Bell/Fournette/Freeman/ and Howard for destroying 1/2 my teams. 

Down to a couple gems now only.   Which also happen to be in 2 of my toughest leagues.  When it rains..

On 10/23/2018 at 7:56 AM, Da Gildz said:

Well that was a horrendous week.  

Season likely ended for a bunch of teams.

Main team plummeted fast.  3-0 to 3-4.   Yikes.  Thomas and Theilen going to waste surrounded by trash/injured guys.  

Special thanks to Bell/Fournette/Freeman/ and Howard for destroying 1/2 my teams. 

Down to a couple gems now only.   Which also happen to be in 2 of my toughest leagues.  When it rains..

Lots of teams at 4-3 and 3-4.  My favorite team is in the top 1,000 and is 3-4.  Jeeze.

A few at 6-1 and 5-2.  Ironically, one 5-2 team has Cook and Fournette.  Murray, Yeldon, Conner, Mitch, Jeffery, Diggs, Boy Ridley...

Nothing sweeter then watching your teams out of contention putting up 220+.   

Big Len welcome back!  About 7 weeks too late.  A main team with Watson/Fournette/A Jones/Thielen/Thomas and will be watching from the sidelines.  

🙈

Yeah.  

9 hours ago, Da Gildz said:

Nothing sweeter then watching your teams out of contention putting up 220+.   

Big Len welcome back!  About 7 weeks too late.  A main team with Watson/Fournette/A Jones/Thielen/Thomas and will be watching from the sidelines.  

🙈

Definitely learned that this competition is not about patience.  I have ridiculous team with Johnson on it.  He's sunk me all year... then all of a sudden 200 points.  My D Cook L Fournette team is in the playoffs as of now at 7-3 w/ a solid 150 pt total, FWIW.  

Anyhow, yeah, cannot draft guys that are going to "emerge" in this competition or have to worry about offenses that need to resolve stuff.  Need to win early and often and put up points early and often.  Learned a lot this year, but that is a key lesson.