What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 - How did I do thread (1 Viewer)

Struggled with one last night....  Going to take some coaching on this team to get it through I think..

Big Ben, Trubisky

L. Bell, Guice, Hyde, Brieda, Wilkins, J. Jackson

AJ Green, JuJu, Edelman, Nelson, Gallup, Dez, Amendola, M. Bryant

D. Walker, J. Reed

Jacksonville, Z
I would have really liked this team if Guice didn't get hurt.

Here's one I just drafted... 12 hole... hate that spot this year... I just think there is going to be a huge difference between the value (and by that I mean points, certainty and consistency) of #6 and #12... and I think the value of the difference by more between each pick from 6/7-12.

QB: J Garoppolo (13), D Carr (18)

RB: D Cook (1), J Mixon (2), K Drake (3), G Bernard (9), A Jones (10), K Ballage (11), L Blount (14), R Smith (17)

WR: A Cooper (4), M Jones (5), P Garcon (7), DJ Moore (8), T Taylor (12), C Kirk (15)

TE: D Walker (6), RSJ (16)

K: C Boswell (19)

D: CAR (20)

Balanced team, but no true WR1... I need Moore or Taylor to step up.  Possibly reached on Mixon at the turn and wish I had Adams or Gronk instead... but I think Mixon lights it up this year.
Obviously I am using hindsight, and I like Mixon, but if you go Gronk there this team looks really good. You have lots of potential at running back if anyone goes down. In the 6th you could have grabbed another back or receiver or stayed with Walker for a flex spot.

And another one from earlier this week from the 9.  Doing one (maybe two if I am bored enough) per weekend until the start of the season from here on out... I will try to post 'em for discussion, feedback and info... 

QB: K Cousins (12)

RB: L Fournette (1), L Miller (5), M Lynch (7), N Chubb (8), J Wilkins (11), T Swanson (18)

WR: K Allen (2), S Diggs (3), A Thielen (4), DJ Moore (9), A Miller (10), M Gallup (13), C Godwin (15), D Cain (16), C Patterson (17)

TE: J Doyle (6), A Hooper (14)

K: J Elliot (20)

DEF: PIT (19)

Regrets: Chub in the 8th.  Just a bad pick, but I wanted a little RB upside and the only other options were Mack and A Jones.  Wish I had waited a round on Miller, although I like him this year, so at his 5th/6th (sometimes +) ADP I am grabbing him as an RB 2/3 in a lot of leagues.  Same with Lynch ... wish I could have gotten him in the 8th, but I love him as an RB 3/4.  Doyle will be serviceable at TE w/ Luck back in action, but could have done better here.

I was thrilled to get Thielen in the fourth... so I stacked Diggs and Thielen with Cousins making this team potentially highly volatile, but I also think the Vikes are going to be really good this year, and the passing offense will be even better.

Have at it, gents!
I like your running backs and receivers a lot! I don't like Cousins as much as most, although the 12th round is pretty good value. Don't love the tight ends either. In the 4th and 5th I think you could have changed it up and paired Rudolph with Cousins instead of Thielen, and either grab a running back in the 4th or 5th.

4 hole this afternoon 

QB:  Drew Brees, Jared Goff
RB:  David Johnson, Joe Mixon, Isaiah Crowell, Giovani Bernard, Chris Ivory, Chase Edmonds
WR:  Jarvis Landry, Marvin Jones, Cooper Kupp, Corey Davis, Kelvin Benjamin, Rishard Matthews, Ryan Grant
TE:  Zach Ertz, Cameron Brate, Vernon Davis
PK:  Robbie Gould
TD:  Pittsburgh Steelers
This is a solid team. Where did you get Brees and Goff at? I think I would have passed on of them and went with another receiver or tight end. Minor nitpicking though, this team should be in the mix.

From the 7:

QB: Garrapolo (12), Mariota (16)

RB: Barkley (1), McCaffrey (2), Penny (6), Chubb (9), L Murray (14), Austin (20)

WR: Cooper (3), JuJu (4), Crowder (7), Fuller (8), Godwin (13), A Miller (17), Martavis (18)

TE: Engram (5), Eifert (10), Gesicki (15)

K: Crosby (19)

D: Jax (11)

Its a wrap.  GL all.

-Da Gildz
Where did Carson go? I would like this team a lot more if he was on this team. Really like Cooper and Crowder to bounce back this year and Fuller can be a week winner at the flex spot. I like the tight ends too, Engram is solid and then you have a couple of nice upside fliers that if they don't pan out you can drop easily. Nice team.

Last night from the 10. 

QB Wilson (8)  Taylor (17)

RB Hunt (1) Henry (4) Kerryon (6) JWilliams (7) Buck Allen (15) Austin (18)

WR Cooper (3) Benjamin (9) DJ Moore (10) Godwin (12) Sutton (13) MWilliams (14) Callaway (19)

TE Gronk (2) Njoku (5) Goedert (11)

Broncos (16) Prater (20)
Wilson in the 8th feels like stealing. Really like your running backs too. I don't like Williams in the 7th, it feels early and if you take a receiver there like Kupp, Corey Davis, Watkins, Hogan, Robbie Anderson all make this look awesome, although you made up for it with Moore right after, tight ends are really strong.

Here is my two from yesterday....

Team with Aunt Jemima

Watson, Stafford

Bell, Howard, Ajayi, Barber, Powell, Brieda, R. Smith, J. Jackson

A. Robinson, Edelman, Goodwin, Fuller, Golladay, Amendola, 

Kelce, L. Wilson

JACKSONVILLE, Z

2nd Team

Wilson, 

D. Johnson, D. Lewis, I. Crowell, CJ Anderson, Perine, Wilkins, J. Allen, C. Edmonds

Adams, Baldwin, JuJu, Garcon, DJ Moore, A. Callaway

Olsen, Watson, Goedert

Carolina, Gano
1st one is okay, running backs are strong and going to have to carry this team. Goodwin is a great pick and so is Fuller, it wouldn't surprise me if they were starting over Edelman and maybe Robinson by the end of year. Don't love Kelce as your only tight end, but he is a stud.

Like this 2nd team a ton except the Lewis pick. I followed this thread a lot and I remember you saying you did a ton of these drafts, it feels like a pick you made just because you didn't have much exposure to Lewis yet. Adams, Baldwin, Juju, and Moore is solid.

I was in the 2nd draft also. Right next to you in the 5 spot. One of the craziest I've seen so far. Mark Ingram at 2.5! wow

QB: Ryan (13) Carr (16)

RB: Kamara (1) D. Freeman (3) Lynch (6) RoJo (7) Michel (8)

WR: Julio (2) D. Thomas (4) Agholor (9) Dez (10) Ridley (11) J. Brown (14) C. Sutton (17) Kirk (19)

TE : Engram (5) Brate (12) Gesicki (15)

K: Boswell (18)

Def: Dal (20)

I almost took JuJu over Thomas in 4. I really dont like many of the Wr's in rd 4. 

I may have reached for Lynch in the 6th but I didnt see him making it back to me. I like your Cowell pick in the 7th, I would have taken him if you didnt. 

I like the value with Wilson in the 8th at QB7. I almost took him, but just felt like I couldn't pass on Michel that late. I'm thinking he starts to come on about mid season. 

I should have taken Goedert in 16. I assumed you and the 2 spot would be looking for a back up QB and it was getting slim so I took Carr. 

Fun draft for sure though. Goff as QB 3 at 6.5 was another WTF pick.

GL
I like Coots draft better, but who am I? This is still solid and using hindsight I would have went another direction in the 3rd. Lynch, Rojo, or Michel should be a fine rb2 and another tight end there or receiver would have been nice. Like Agholor in the 9th, but not a fan of Dez. If that is John Brown that looks like stealing.

Had my first FBG last night outta the 2 hole

Goff, Smith

LeVeon(1), freeman(3), peyton barber(8),  jordan wilkins, corey clement

TY(2), Josh Gordon(5), Kupp(6), Robbie Anderson(7), d.j. moore(9), hurns, kirk, amendola

Engram(4), Shaheen, Vernon Davis

Tucker

Eagles

Come on Gordon you are the key to sexitude
With the receivers you got after Gordon that feels like a wasted pick. Rudolph at tight end there or another back and this would be very nice.

msudaisy26 said:
I like the receivers and tight ends, but I think running back is going to struggle. I think i would have swapped out Julio for a running back in the 2nd, Cook, Hunt, Fournette,  Gordon or CMAC. In the 3rd or 4th you could have had another receiver, Juju, Diggs, Hilton, Larry Fitz.

I like the thought of Cook, Drake/Ingram with Hopkins and Fitz.

Good luck though.
I was going to go Cook in the 2nd but he went the pick before me. That pick changed my approach. I should have gone CMAC looking back. All of those other RB's you mentioned were gone before my pick in the 2nd. Thanks for the feedback

I was going to go Cook in the 2nd but he went the pick before me. That pick changed my approach. I should have gone CMAC looking back. All of those other RB's you mentioned were gone before my pick in the 2nd. Thanks for the feedback
Easy for me to say now using hindsight.

From the 7:

QB: Garrapolo (12), Mariota (16)

RB: Barkley (1), McCaffrey (2), Penny (6), Chubb (9), L Murray (14), Austin (20)

WR: Cooper (3), JuJu (4), Crowder (7), Fuller (8), Godwin (13), A Miller (17), Martavis (18)

TE: Engram (5), Eifert (10), Gesicki (15)

K: Crosby (19)

D: Jax (11)

Its a wrap.  GL all.

-Da Gildz

Where did Carson go? I would like this team a lot more if he was on this team. Really like Cooper and Crowder to bounce back this year and Fuller can be a week winner at the flex spot. I like the tight ends too, Engram is solid and then you have a couple of nice upside fliers that if they don't pan out you can drop easily. Nice team.

Carson went rd 9 a few picks before Chubb.  Wanted A Jones in that spot.  Zeke sniped him pick before me.  Where u at Zeke?  Post some squads.  I have a lot of Crowder.  Agree with you, see a nice bounce back there.  If healthy I don’t see how he finishes with < 80 rec’s.  See a high ceiling for this one. 

Did this one earlier today, from the 4 hole

QB - Brady(9), Luck (11)

RB - D. Johnson (1), Crowell (7), Carson (8), Anderson (10), Austin (17), Jonathan Williams (19)

WR - Adams (2), Hilton (3), Marvin Jones (5), Meredith (12), Gallup (13), Martavius (15), Taywan Taylor (16)

TE - Engram (4), Njoku (6), Everett (18)

K - Lambo (20)

DEF - Bal (14)

I feel like my only weak spot is rb2, but I feel like Crowell, Carson, or Anderson should be okay in that spot or find a waiver guy. I wasn't counting on rb's  for my flex guys anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this one earlier today, from the 4 hole

QB - Brady(9), Luck (11)

RB - D. Johnson (1), Crowell (7), Carson (8), Anderson (10), Austin (17), Jonathan Williams (19)

WR - Adams (2), Hilton (3), Marvin Jones (5), Meredith (12), Gallup (13), Martavius (15), Taywan Taylor (16)

TE - Engram (4), Njoku (6), Everett (18)

K - Lambo (20)

DEF - Bal (14)

I feel like my only weak spot is rb2, but I feel like Crowell, Carson, or Anderson should be okay in that spot or find a waiver guy. I wasn't counting on rb's  for my flex guys anyways.
I like it except those TEs...  I have spoke before on here about Engram, no way he hits value at that price point.  Not to mention he has been struggling with drops again so far this camp.  Njoku showed out in the preseason game but remember no receivers were playing along with him.  You could of gotten him 2 to 3 rounds later.  If you would have at least taken a RB at the 4 slot this team would of been a lot better..  But maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

Good Luck

I like it except those TEs...  I have spoke before on here about Engram, no way he hits value at that price point.  Not to mention he has been struggling with drops again so far this camp.  Njoku showed out in the preseason game but remember no receivers were playing along with him.  You could of gotten him 2 to 3 rounds later.  If you would have at least taken a RB at the 4 slot this team would of been a lot better..  But maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

Good Luck
I was going to take a rb at 4, however 22 rbs were already off the board before it got to me. Royce Freeman, Cohen and Lewis were the next 3 to go and they went after I took Jones in the 5th. 

I was going to take a rb at 4, however 22 rbs were already off the board before it got to me. Royce Freeman, Cohen and Lewis were the next 3 to go and they went after I took Jones in the 5th. 
Same Slot similar team I drafted two nights ago...  Wish I had carson on this team too but took Wilson instead in 8th...

Wilson, Mariota

Johnson, McKinnion, P. Barber, A. Ekeler, J. Allen, J. Connor

D. Adams, JuJu, M. Goodwin, Edelman, Dez, Gallup, Amendola, Kirk

G. Olsen, Eifert

Minn, Succop

A little different but weak at RB Depth as well but its always the easiest thing to find off waivers..

Same Slot similar team I drafted two nights ago...  Wish I had carson on this team too but took Wilson instead in 8th...

Wilson, Mariota

Johnson, McKinnion, P. Barber, A. Ekeler, J. Allen, J. Connor

D. Adams, JuJu, M. Goodwin, Edelman, Dez, Gallup, Amendola, Kirk

G. Olsen, Eifert

Minn, Succop

A little different but weak at RB Depth as well but its always the easiest thing to find off waivers..
I was going to take Wilson with the 8th rounder, but he went in the 7th right after I took Crowell.

For your viewing pleasure Gildz

From #6

Ryan

Mixon,Ajayi,Burkhead,Hyde,Perine,Clement,Barber,Ware

Antonio,Michael T,Jordy,Richardson,Coutee

Olsen,Rudolf,McDonald,Hurst

Minn D,Elliott

From #4

Eli,Keenum

DJ,McCaff,Burkhead,Mack,Ivory,Ware,Edmonds

Evans,Watkins,Jordy,Sheppard,Allison

Olsen,Graham,Eifert,McDonald

Balt D,Gano

From #6

Ben,Ryan

DJ,McCaff,Thompson,Aaron Jones,Booker,Ivory,Ware,Edmonds

Baldwin,Cooper,Landry,Edleman,Meredith,Decker

Burton,McDonald

NE D,Succop

From #7

Cousins

Kamara,Royce Freeman,Kerryon Johnson,Thompson,Lynch,Martin,Dixon,Ballage,Williams

Keenan,Tyreek,Jarvis,Jordy,Decker

McDonald,Hurst,Seals Jones

NE D,Succop

7th pick.

QB: M Stafford (11), P Mahomes (12)

RB: K Hunt (1), D Cook (2), K Drake (4), K Johnson (7), J Wilkins (9), K Ballage (14)

WR: L Fitz (3), M Goodwin (6), DJ Moore (8), A Miller (10), M Gallup (15), C Sutton (16), T Taylor (17), TGinn (18)

TE: J Graham (5), RSJ (13)

DEF: PIT (19)

PK: Gano (20)

Weak at WR.  Wish I had taken Hill or Cooper in the third.  Didn't want Hill as I had Hunt and I am playing for the win.  Didn't want Cooper as I thought he'd fall to me in the fourth.  Fitz should be OK.  Reached for Goodwin a bit in the 6ht, but I liked him the most at that point in the draft (alternatives were Crabtree, Hogan, Watkins) and I think he could be very good this year.

For your viewing pleasure Gildz

From #6

Ryan

Mixon,Ajayi,Burkhead,Hyde,Perine,Clement,Barber,Ware

Antonio,Michael T,Jordy,Richardson,Coutee

Olsen,Rudolf,McDonald,Hurst

Minn D,Elliott

From #4

Eli,Keenum

DJ,McCaff,Burkhead,Mack,Ivory,Ware,Edmonds

Evans,Watkins,Jordy,Sheppard,Allison

Olsen,Graham,Eifert,McDonald

Balt D,Gano

From #6

Ben,Ryan

DJ,McCaff,Thompson,Aaron Jones,Booker,Ivory,Ware,Edmonds

Baldwin,Cooper,Landry,Edleman,Meredith,Decker

Burton,McDonald

NE D,Succop

From #7

Cousins

Kamara,Royce Freeman,Kerryon Johnson,Thompson,Lynch,Martin,Dixon,Ballage,Williams

Keenan,Tyreek,Jarvis,Jordy,Decker

McDonald,Hurst,Seals Jones

NE D,Succop
Damn Zeke you have some nice teams there....  Not much to say but well done...  Good Luck

Did 2 drafts yesterday and had the same pick in both..  Pick 5, had ZEKE right beside me at 6 on the first team.  Was surprised you let McCaffrey go bye in the second round but I was happy to grab him..  We seem to be fighting each other for picks.  Not sure which team I liked better though, probably prefer team 2 because of the value that fell.

Brady,

Kamara, McCaffrey, Ajayi, Burkhead, Barber, R. Kelley

Diggs, Landry, Edelman, Funchess, Golladay, A. Miller, Amemdola, T. Williams (last pick, not sure why he was still there)

Eifert, Watson, Kroft

NO, R. Gould

Both drafts were weird but more value seemed to fall in the 2nd draft which doesn't mean anything until they play the games...

Wilson, Mahomes

Kamara, Drake, Thompson, Ekeler, Powell, J. Allen

K. Allen, TY Hilton, Watkins, Lockett, Hurns, M. Bryant, A. Wilson

Olsen, D. Walker, L. Wilson

Chargers, Gould

Let me know what you think

Did 2 drafts yesterday and had the same pick in both..  Pick 5, had ZEKE right beside me at 6 on the first team.  Was surprised you let McCaffrey go bye in the second round but I was happy to grab him..  We seem to be fighting each other for picks.  Not sure which team I liked better though, probably prefer team 2 because of the value that fell.

Brady,

Diggs, Landry, Edelman, Funchess, Golladay, A. Miller, Amemdola, T. Williams (last pick, not sure why he was still there)

Eifert, Watson, Kroft

NO, R. Gould

Both drafts were weird but more value seemed to fall in the 2nd draft which doesn't mean anything until they play the games...

Wilson, Mahomes

Chargers, Gould

Not on the Kamara band wagon, but otherwise these are good teams.  We'll see what happens in Washington, but I'd want a little more depth at RB in the second team.

I like Miller early double digit rounds.

Not on the Kamara band wagon, but otherwise these are good teams.  We'll see what happens in Washington, but I'd want a little more depth at RB in the second team.

I like Miller early double digit rounds.
I'm the opposite, I love kamara and think he has legit chance to be this years number 1 RB if usage is there

Brady,

Eifert, Watson, Kroft

NO, R. Gould

Wilson, Mahomes

Chargers, Gould

First team is better but neither are great. Again, waiver wire can be your friend. I think the second team is absolutely awful.... donated $350 to your league mates there.

First team is better but neither are great. Again, waiver wire can be your friend. I think the second team is absolutely awful.... donated $350 to your league mates there.
So top 3 QB, top 5 RB, 2 top 12 Wrs, and 2 top 7 TEs and have no chance at league..  You Sir just lost any and all credibility!!!!!!!

Out of the 12 slot.... championship 

QB: Staford (11), Mariota (15)

RB: Hunt (1), Fornete (2), Chubb (8), Martin (12), Blount (13), Ballage (14)

WR: JuJu (4), Watkins (6), Jordy Nelson (7), Hurns (9), Dez (10), Washington (17), DeDe (18)

TE: Engram (3), Reed (5)

D: Bal (16), Pit (19)

K: Sucupp (20)
Can you explain to me where you have any advantage over my team that has no chance????  But this is a championship roster..

QB- easily me

RB- I take mine all day as a collective unit...  U have nothing after RB2 and no upside..

Wr- isn't remotely even close!!!!!

TE- I take mine all day

good luck

Brady,

Eifert, Watson, Kroft

NO, R. Gould

Wilson, Mahomes

Chargers, Gould

Who did the imposter take instead of McCaff?  I haven’t been in a draft since Wednesday Coots.  Both teams are solid but 2 does look better on paper based on this so called value system everyone seems to be high on these days. 

2nd pick today... FWIW, McCaff is shooting up in ADP after his performance this week.

QB: Stafford

RB: Gurley, Mixon, Drake, Lynch, Michel, Conner, Williams

WR: Jones, Crabtree, Edelman, Garcon, Moore, Godwin, Sutton

TE: ASJ, RSJ, Wilson

DE: ARI

PK: Bryant

Who did the imposter take instead of McCaff?  I haven’t been in a draft since Wednesday Coots.  Both teams are solid but 2 does look better on paper based on this so called value system everyone seems to be high on these days. 
Adams

2nd pick today... FWIW, McCaff is shooting up in ADP after his performance this week.

QB: Stafford

RB: Gurley, Mixon, Drake, Lynch, Michel, Conner, Williams

WR: Jones, Crabtree, Edelman, Garcon, Moore, Godwin, Sutton

TE: ASJ, RSJ, Wilson

DE: ARI

PK: Bryant
Wow Julio fell back to 2.11????  Not going to be alot of Gurley/Julio teams out there...  Nice draft

"if usage is there"... agree he is awesome, I just don't think he will get the volume to justify ADP when Ingram is back.
I respect what your saying but not sure I understand why you think that.  Last year his usage increased and increased as the season went along and Ingram was there the whole time.  He even became the goal line back and was incredible.  Now Ingram isn't going to play for 4 weeks and you think he comes in and takes more time away from Kamara then what he got last year???  Doesn't add up for me...  

Might happen, I just think it far fetched... I believe he'd be the most efficient player in NFL history and I just think it is tough to sustain that kind of volume in a de facto RBBC.

Ingram is also a very capable player in the prime of his career.

I think Kamara will put up lots of points; I just would rather take about 5 or 6 bell-cow guys before him, so I think his ADP as basically 1.05 is too high.

Who did you take in round 3?  Drake??
Yes.  It was either him or Evans or Hill.  Could've gone Hill here for sure.  The first two rounds were efficiently drafted. Or McCoy but his ADP has been all over... and he scares me.

Yeah thats a tough slot on the way back now, just have to hope someone you really like falls back
Yup.  I'm gonna do another tonight; I'll post it up.  I think the 4 slot is the best this year, 'cause you get one of the Big 4 and then still have a shot at a big name coming back in the 2nd.  I also have come around and I like the late slots... 9/10.  Grab to really good RBs or potentially two solid WR1s.  Or some combo thereof.

Coots said:
Can you explain to me where you have any advantage over my team that has no chance????  But this is a championship roster..

QB- easily me

RB- I take mine all day as a collective unit...  U have nothing after RB2 and no upside..

Wr- isn't remotely even close!!!!!

TE- I take mine all day

good luck
My projections disagree with your opinion. 

last night from the 4 hole

QB:  Jared Goff, Marcus Mariota
RB:  David Johnson, Devonta Freeman, Rex Burkhead, Devontae Booker, Nyheim Hines, Sony Michel
WR:  Jarvis Landry, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Jordy Nelson, Nelson Agholor, D.J. Moore, Mike Wallace, Antonio Callaway
TE:  Zach Ertz, Austin Hooper, Dallas Goedert
PK:  Stephen Gostkowski
TD:  Carolina Panthers

Brady,

Eifert, Watson, Kroft

NO, R. Gould

Wilson, Mahomes

Chargers, Gould

YeeOUCH. As I am sure we all know, RBs are very important. I just don't see that position holding up for you. As it has been pointed out in this thread, Kamara is a gamble and he is your #1. McCaffrey might allow your first team to be "okay", but I am worried for you at that position. Very shaky. Those RBs could pan out, but most likely until next year or beyond.

I like your K and Def. QBs on point, but I like drafting those late myself.

Receivers and Tight Ends maybe a tad above average. TEs really good on the 2nd team.

:ph34r:

YeeOUCH. As I am sure we all know, RBs are very important. I just don't see that position holding up for you. As it has been pointed out in this thread, Kamara is a gamble and he is your #1. McCaffrey might allow your first team to be "okay", but I am worried for you at that position. Very shaky. Those RBs could pan out, but most likely until next year or beyond.

Receivers and Tight Ends maybe a tad above average. TEs really good on the 2nd team.

you do know this contests PPR right? don't think you can have much stronger start at running back than Kamara and McCaffrey. 2 guys with 80 catches last year that should have slightly larger roles this year. I'd sign up for that start every time

The days of McCaffrey lasting till mid 2nd are over.  I expect him to be at the top of 2nd in all drafts if not back of 1st.  Could even argue him over those late 1st guys.  Both those teams are solid.  Like the WR’s on the 2nd a lot more then 1st.   But like the backs a lot more on team 1.   I’d lean towards team 2 with the QB/TE advantages.  Both teams should be pretty good tho.  

The days of McCaffrey lasting till mid 2nd are over.  I expect him to be at the top of 2nd in all drafts if not back of 1st.  Could even argue him over those late 1st guys.  Both those teams are solid.  Like the WR’s on the 2nd a lot more then 1st.   But like the backs a lot more on team 1.   I’d lean towards team 2 with the QB/TE advantages.  Both teams should be pretty good tho.  
Thank you

Don't even know what to say if you think that team lacks RB depth!!!!  6 starting RBs with two top 10 RBs in a 12 team league and its weak..  Please sign up in leagues with me!!!!

Coots, I did a draft with you last night.  That one was tough.  I don't know about Graham in the 4th, but otherwise nice draft given the circumstances.  Fun chatting too. I went K Hunt / Davante Adams out of the 7th.

They're both good teams, especially pairing McCaff w/ Kamara.  There is just a difference of opinion about whether you spend your 5th round pick on Kamara.  I'd rather take Hopkins, Brown (although I hate guys over 30) and possibly Fournette or Gordon and maybe even Cook or Hunt there.  My gut says they are going to have much more volume, because there is no other back and they're in good/very good offenses...  I've taken him in the past with at 5/6, and probably will do so again before the season starts in case I am wrong on this.  So we're splitting hairs.  Just my opinion. 

I can confirm McCaffery is generally no longer available in mid-Round 2.  I've done two drafts since his breakout and he is going late first / early second now.  So if you want him, pony up...

Users who are viewing this thread