What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Goids on Roids" 2 QB, 2 TE, Full aggressive IDP scoring 40$ Redraft (2 open Spots) (1 Viewer)

tonato

Footballguy
So here is your chance to play in an interesting league format with a group of nice owners, including 2 guys from the FGB staff (Sigmund Bloom and Aaron Rudnicky) as well as one writer from dynastyleague.com (TheFFGhost), and TheAudible chat legend 5ish. Mostly owners from the US but also with 3 guys from Europe.

This league was originally started by Footballrobert who is ancient fbg forum history. The IDP podcast has talked about the scoring/setup/ draft a couple times a few years back, when Jene Braemel was playing in it too. The league went inactive the last 2 years due to the original commish apparently stopping to play FF, but we are rebooting it because it was a lot of fun.

We are searching for 2 IDP experienced owners if possible (it's not very idp beginner friendly).

Here is a quick overview:

Buy-in: 40$ per leaguesafe

starting lineup: 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 1 RB/WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 IDP-Flex  - 8 benches only

Scoring: Full PPR, big play idp scoring, more details: http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=10716&O=09

Waiver system: Blind bidding followed by FCFS

Draft: Offline "email" Draft, will start in the first half of august

Well that should be enough info, just PM me if you are interested

Count me in. I'm a huge fan and highly active player in IDP formats w/ deep experience in a variety of set-ups (DT-, CB-required, non-conventional scoring, dynasty, redraft, etc.). I basically have my head in the game year-round and love drafting for both the Offensive and Defensive side of the ball. 

Users who are viewing this thread