What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst logo in sports (1 Viewer)

The original raps logo is in the running for me, but it's suddenly one of the "coolest" w the yoot. 

Everything in the NBA but the Bulls are boring. 

Everything in MLB is boring. 

In the NFL, is the Ravens.

#1in all sports is the NHL's Sharks. It'd be cool if it weren't eating a stick.  But...IT'S EATING A STICK!

yeah it's like when the Orioles went away from the cartoon bird to the boring bird.

-QG
So much this. I love the cartoony logos and hated when teams went to boring ones. NHL's Penguins and Ducks also guilty of this.

Everything in MLB is boring. 
True, but some of the minor league baseball logos / names are Awesome

Biscuits? Nuts? The aquasox frog is creepy. The Augusta green jackets might be the best combo, play on words out there. Tincaps with an apple? Lansing lugnuts seem like they'd pair well with the Detroit Pistons. 

Pot-bellied man decked out in matching vest, bow-tie and hat band, with buckled shoes holding a stale Cheeto while he spins a poorly draw basketball at an impossible angle.  All while winking.

And someone has the nerve to mention that a shark is eating a hockey stick in San Jose.  

Pot-bellied man decked out in matching vest, bow-tie and hat band, with buckled shoes holding a stale Cheeto while he spins a poorly draw basketball at an impossible angle.  All while winking.

And someone has the nerve to mention that a shark is eating a hockey stick in San Jose.  
The irony in this is that i wasn't sure if you were describing the Celtic logo or the lead charter in A Clockwork Orange, after which you've chosen you own image.

True, but some of the minor league baseball logos / names are Awesome

Biscuits? Nuts? The aquasox frog is creepy. The Augusta green jackets might be the best combo, play on words out there. Tincaps with an apple? Lansing lugnuts seem like they'd pair well with the Detroit Pistons. 
I have a Savannah Sand Gnats hat. 

Users who are viewing this thread