What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on this team? (1 Viewer)

Matt's Eagles

Footballguy
12 Team PPR TE bonus 

QB Mariotta, Keenum

RB. Howard, Collins, Mack, CT, Gio, Burkhead, Barber, D Martin, D Foreman, Ware

WR Cooper, D Thomas, Watkins, Hogan, Cobb, Tawaan Taylor (Tenn), Kearse

TE Gronk, Ertz, Cook, Watson

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing that TE bonus is really something, or that you can also start them as flex?  Gronk and Ertz is a very intriguing combo, but if you can only start one, you gave up a fair bit of top-end RB/WR talent to get there.  That said, I like that you have 4 top-32 RB on my board, and some nice upside picks to back them up, though maybe the flow of the draft didn't let you get backups in CHI, BAL, or IND?  If Cooper doesn't have a bounce-back year, or if Thomas continues to slow down a bit and/or doesn't click with Keenum, then you might have some trouble...

Pretty weak team.  As the previous poster said the TE bonus better be really something.  Your strength is definitely your TE and elsewhere you are below average. I don't see this team competing.

Yea, as the others have mentioned the team really isn't that strong due to your RB's. I'd see if you can trade some of your TE's away for a top RB.

Start Mariota, Howard, Collins, Cooper, Watkins, D Thomas, Ertz, Gronk every week

.15 points for every yard

Have to agree with others. Seems like you were blinded by the TE bonus at the expense of the rest of your roster.

QB's,RB's and WR's,imop,are an inconsistent group. Yes your TE's are awesome at first blush,but if Gronk maintains his injury history

you're in even bigger trouble. Lesson learned,don't be fooled by position bonuses.

I like the idea of trading Gronk.  I still don't know what the TE PPR bonus is compared to the rest of the players so its hard to give you advice on trades.

Gronk, Watkins for Evans I think that’s too much 

or

Gio, Mack, Cobb, Kearse, Ertz

i get McKinnion, Crabtree, Marvin Jones

Gronk, Watkins for Evans I think that’s too much 

or

Gio, Mack, Cobb, Kearse, Ertz

i get McKinnion, Crabtree, Marvin Jones
McKinnon, Crabtree and Jones will help you out. Some people are a little bit scared of McKinnon but I really like his situation.

Users who are viewing this thread