What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

VBD Excel app (1 Viewer)

Anyone else having trouble downloading? I'm an insider so should be good to go but keep getting kicked to login screen. 

Not sure what you're seeing. It's working for me. But this is a horrible way to try and do customer service. If you're having trouble, please shoot an email with as much detail as possible with exactly what you're seeing to help@footballguys.com   Thanks. 

We changed over some permission directories in the last five days so people should do this if they have a problem accessing the material.

1. Logout

2. Log back in.

That will reset cookies and should get you going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what you're seeing. It's working for me. But this is a horrible way to try and do customer service. If you're having trouble, please shoot an email with as much detail as possible with exactly what you're seeing to help@footballguys.com   Thanks. 
Thx Joe, email sent with screenshots. Tried multiple logins and multiple different computers within different networks with the same results. 

Concept Coop said:
Let us know if they get it working for you, please.
Please try what David suggested above:

We changed over some permission directories in the last five days so people should do this if they have a problem accessing the material.

1. Logout

2. Log back in.

It's it's still not working, please let them know at help@footballguys.com

1. Logout

2. Log back in.

That didn’t do it for me. I’ll send an e-mail. Thanks, Joe.

1. Logout

2. Log back in.

All's well now, thanks FBG. 

@Concept Coop you should be good now, there was a permissions issue apparently. 
Worked - thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread