What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED! (1 Viewer)

BoltBacker

Footballguy
Send me a message for an invite!

Full rules here: https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/56446#0

3rd Round Reversal - 7 hour timer(always on), time out ONCE and put on autodraft

Double Up: $10 buy-in, top half of the league doubles their $

36 rounds, 11 offensive starters + 1 team defense starter with 3 flex positoins (1-2 QB, 2-4 RB, 3-6WR, 2-4TE)

Progressive PPR(0.75 TE, 0.5 WR, 0.25 RB)

Turnovers = (-3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only need 4 more to start this league 24 hours after it fills.... maybe this weekend.

It's $10... take a chance on something different.

Hey BoltBacker, this league is a complete redraft each year right? I’m probably in and may have a friend who would join too.

Yes, this is re-draft best-ball so you just draft the team and wait to find out the results at the end of the season similar to the MFL10's.

That would be great, just message me your email addresses and I'll send out invites to both of you.

I’m paid up. I haven’t received the MFL invite yet though.
Check your email, I pushed out another invite.

We only need ONE more to get this league started. It's $10 folks with a 50/50 shot at doubling it. Draft-and-go format so there's no obligation after the draft.

@BoltBacker I found someone who would like to join. I’ll message you his email.
I sent him the LeagueSafe link to join(that's when I set the draft time for the league because I thought he would be our last guy) but still haven't heard from him and he still hasn't joined. Looks like we're going to have to push back the start of the draft at this point.

Still need ONE person to start this draft.

I talked to him and he is creating his accounts tonight. No need to push back the draft.

ill let you know if for some reason that changes.

Users who are viewing this thread