What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

zeke offer (1 Viewer)

what does your roster look like?  scoring??  Are you getting Zeke or giving???  Initially, Zeke is the highest valued player (IMO), but the overall package (even excluding the 2nd) is solid.  To me, a fair offer, thus comes down to roster.

Definitely depends on my roster.  I'd sell Zeke for that if I needed depth and was rebuilding.  Otherwise I'd keep Zeke.

I wouldn't take that deal, unless I was getting Zeke.

I need to see Adams play well in GB without Jordy Nelson, too many bad dreams when Nelson was out with those injuries, and Adams didn't produce.

Thanks for replies...

1ppr scoring, a all are my leagues...

rosters irrelevant.. straight up value.. or in a vacuum as some say..lol

will add, this roster is currently middle of the packdecent rb depth, no solid wr at all..

Zeke...for me it comes down to stud players which Zeke clearly is...no idea what to expect to get in the 2019 class but most people believe it won't be as good as 2017 or 2018.  So when I look back at previous draft classes most players are misses and very few get to "stud" status like Zeke.  So if I can get 2 - 3 studs on a dynasty team why would I trade that away?  Since you didn't mention your roster I'll have to assume you have at least 2 studs on your team.  I don't think Adams ever rises to stud level but he's a nice weekly contributor and 2019 picks are a roll of the dice.  

Users who are viewing this thread