What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

64 team DFS league with openings, $130 buy-in (1 Viewer)

JoeAndre612

Footballguy
It’s May but it’s never too early to talk about fantasy football.  I run a 32 Man DFS league that now uses DraftKings as the platform (we used FanDuel the two prior years).  Those that do daily know they have the 50/50s and the GPPs where you’re playing against thousands of people.  

That’s where I come in.  DFS has weekly head to head matchups but they don’t have H2H leagues; I run one.  The league runs from week 1 to conference championship weekend; 20 weeks of fantasy football where most leagues end Week 16.  Unlike redraft and dynasty where you are constricted to who you draft and pick up on waivers, everyone is available to you weekly whether your opponent plays the same player or not.  

That’s a basic picture of the league.  Those who want in I can give all the details for the upcoming season.  I’m looking to expand from 32 to 64 teams.  The buy-in for this league is $130 dollars whether I’m able to get to 64 teams or not.  Here’s the payout breakdown

If A 32 Man League:

1st: $1500

2nd: $650

3rd: $350

4th: $140

Top Overall Season Record: $100

Top Overall Scorer: $100

Top Weekly Scorer Week 1-12: $50

Top Weekly Scorer Week 13-16: $100

If A 64 Man League:

1st: $2700

2nd: $1250

3rd: $750

4th: $380

5th-8th: $150

Top Scorer Week 1-16: $100

Top Overall Record in Each Round of 32: $100

Top Overall Scorer in Each Round of 32: $100

You can leave me a message on this post or email me at JoeAndre612@gmail.com if you are interested.  I promise you this, the people that currently are part of this love it and I promise that it’s a much more fun league that redraft and dynasty.

Users who are viewing this thread