What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Undrafted (UDFA) WRs You Like For 2018 And Beyond (1 Viewer)

the lone star

Footballguy
I personally think UDFA RBs tend to do better than UDFA WRs, but sometimes you get guys like Allen Hurns, Robby Anderson, Vincent Cruz, Miles Austin, and Tyrell Williams.

Who do you have on your list this year as far as WRs go? Please give their name and Pro Team. College team, height, weight, and combine/pro-day stats are also nice, but only if you can.

Thanks.

The Titans really like Burnett.One writer loves Jordan Vecsey(sp?). Burnett has had everyone's attention since day one. 

The Titans are deep and young and it's not an easy group to find a spot.

Last year, a wide receiver named Mekhale McKay was considerable. He had nice hands and the size the Titans lack. He got injured in camp,injury settlement, and then onto the Bears.  Last I saw, the Bears cut him along with a new staff. You might keep an eye on him wherever he winds up. He'll either be nothing or special in a can't coach size type vein.

Burnett should be sat on for a year. Rishard looks like trade bait and we don't know Tajae too well. They could have an opening next year that he slides right into. It's still possible the Titans use him in 2018 but rather unlikely. 

He should be able to play the slot well in the NFL. I don't know about outside but he showed comfort in traffic in college which is a phrase I like to hear about WRs. 

You sure about that?  I'm not.  
It depends. Like you will probably get more guys like Hurns, Cruz, and Robby Anderson as UDFA WRs, but you also wind up with a lot of Ogletrees, Lucky Whiteheads, etc..

In terms of RBs, you will probably get a guy that can play ST, return punt/kicks, and maybe even get a few snaps on offense. So maybe I should say they have a higher floor, but the ceiling is higher for WRs. Well, unless you luck out and get an Arian Foster type RB.

Keith Kirkwood, Korey Robertson, Allen Lazard, Deontez Alexander, Jake Weineke, Cameron Batson, Deontae Burnett will be names I’m watching for throughout camp.

As usual, unclear where OP is getting his/her information. 

but the ceiling is higher for WRs.
Can't get much higher in terms of ceiling than Arian Foster and Priest Holmes.

I personally think UDFA RBs tend to do better than UDFA WRs, but sometimes you get guys like Allen Hurns, Robby Anderson, Vincent Cruz, Miles Austin, and Tyrell Williams.
Or Doug Baldwin or Wes Welker or Wayne Chrebet or Rod Smith or Drew Pearson

Historically, productive UDFA WRs > RBs, but highest ceiling has been established by RBs (Foster, Holmes)

:shrug:

Korey Robertson - MIN (So Miss) 6'2" 212

Robert Foster - BUF (Alabama) 6'2" 196
Robertson is my favorite. Some upside and opportunity in Minnesota, especially if the Vikings can't get an extension hammered out with Diggs in the next couple months. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread