What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IHOP changing their name (1 Viewer)

Dine Brands Global, the parent company of IHOP, decided to close 30 to 40 IHOP restaurants along with 60 to 80 Applebee’s restaurants in an effort to acquire and grow small chains that offer healthy and ethnic food.
International House of Brancakes.

If they cared about the business, it would be "Bacon".  But I am betting on "Breakfast"  Either way, I couldn't think of anything else that will have less meaning in my life.  

"Breakfast" seems to be more limiting. People eat pancakes for lunch and dinner...and late nite after the bar closes.

90% of the appeal of that restaurant was the "hop" jokes.

Take that away and it's nothing but an overpriced Dennys.

I am wondering if it is just gimmick to change the name for just a weekend in honor of their new blueberry pancakes or some stupid thing. 

gotta be for Brunch.

My family at there recently when we decided to bail out of the house when the cleaning lady came because she brought several lady family members and needed to clean everything within a couple of hours.  No place to hide.  

The food wasn't bad - we all had some form of "special" waffle or pancake along with the 2 eggs, bacon/sausage and hash browns.  However, it hit ALL of our stomachs hard for the rest of the day.  We'll hit Waffle House from now on. 

gotta be for Brunch.

My family at there recently when we decided to bail out of the house when the cleaning lady came because she brought several lady family members and needed to clean everything within a couple of hours.  No place to hide.  

The food wasn't bad - we all had some form of "special" waffle or pancake along with the 2 eggs, bacon/sausage and hash browns.  However, it hit ALL of our stomachs hard for the rest of the day.  We'll hit Waffle House from now on. 
Sounded like your next stop needed to be International House Of Toilets.

IHOP must vary city to city. My sister and her daughter live for IHOP. But the ones where I live are absolutely horrid. 45 minute waits for cold eggs and pancakes. My wife and I stopped trying to find one that could even be considered fair years ago.

gotta be for Brunch.

Look at me we have hired help 

a true fbg  :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread