What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Mid-Atlantic Best Ball Auction League looking for a few owners (1 Viewer)

roarlions

Footballguy
We've now completed 10 seasons with this league and we're looking for a few new owners to see if we can get to 16 teams for the 2018 season. We hold a live auction draft in Gaithersburg/Rockville each year and we are planning to hold the draft this year on Sunday, August 19th. We use the Fat Box auction hardware/software. Best ball format so no need for weekly lineup decisions. WCOFF ppr scoring. Blind bid waivers during the season. League fee is usually $60 - $70 with full payout except for MFL fee.

Post here or PM me if interested.

I've been in this league every year but the first and heartily endorse it, even though it took me nine years to finally win.  The live auction, going over 200 players deep in the middle of August, before roles are firmly established, is worth the price of playing by itself.  A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  Also, roster management via FAAB during the bye weeks is challenging. 

Users who are viewing this thread