What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kellen winslow jr arrested (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer

Smells like chicken
Kellen Winslow Jr. arrested on felony burglary charges while reportedly looking for his red dog 'Clifford'

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Wnislow never entered any residence and he never touched let alone took anything.   

Hope people learn something from this.

An over reactive neighbor called police

...Winslow was house hunting for his mother-in-law, and that he mobile home belongs to friends of Winslow’s wife.

“An over reactive neighbor called police after she saw Kellen walking around a mobile home,” White told NBC News. “The owner said he never went inside the home or took anything, or nor was anything taken, touched or moved.”
When was it a crime to a black man?

When was it OK to drag a black man's name through the mud because a trailer park resident over reacted?

And people get upset when an NFL player wants to take a knee to non-violently draw attention to this sort of BS.

Wnislow never entered any residence and he never touched let alone took anything.   

When was it OK to drag a black man's name through the mud because a trailer park resident over reacted?

And people get upset when an NFL player wants to take a knee to non-violently draw attention to this sort of BS.
I think you're looking for here

His story got a lot worse. Hope for his and alleged victim this is not true:

Officials say Winslow is being charged with 9 criminal charges including kidnapping with intent to commit rape, forcible rape, forcible sodomy, burglary, indecent exposure and more. 

Here are the charges in total: 

-- 2 counts of kidnapping with intent to commit rape
-- 2 counts of forcible rape
-- 1 count of forcible sodomy
-- 1 count of forcible oral copulation
-- 2 counts of residential burglary
-- 1 count of indecent exposure.

https://twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/1007400530136662016

Officials say Winslow is being charged with 9 criminal charges including kidnapping with intent to commit rape, forcible rape, forcible sodomy, burglary, indecent exposure and more. 

Wow wtf

CTE, drugs, or just naturally a nutcase? Wouldn't be surprised if it's a bit of all three.

:lmao:

I'm a little curious about something and I'm not into crime shows so this might be common knowledge for people, I just don't know.

Is DNA like fingerprints in the sense that once you are arrested you get put into the system but if you never get arrested it would never show up?

Reason I ask about this is they are saying the burglary charge and this new arrest are NOT related and they also said this case involves multiple victims. This has left me wondering if the burglary arrest got him put in the system and that led to police discovering his prints or DNA at previous crime scenes which would make him a serial rapist, if true.

I'm a little curious about something and I'm not into crime shows so this might be common knowledge for people, I just don't know.

Is DNA like fingerprints in the sense that once you are arrested you get put into the system but if you never get arrested it would never show up?

Reason I ask about this is they are saying the burglary charge and this new arrest are NOT related and they also said this case involves multiple victims. This has left me wondering if the burglary arrest got him put in the system and that led to police discovering his prints or DNA at previous crime scenes which would make him a serial rapist, if true.
I don't think so.  Beacuse wouldn't he have already been in the system from the time he pleasured himself in the Target parking lot?

Wow just wow, lol. You may want to check out the updates on what this upstanding citizen (i mean low life piece of garbage) is now in trouble for. He is just a poor misunderstood innocent rapist.

Wow just wow, lol. You may want to check out the updates on what this upstanding citizen (i mean low life piece of garbage) is now in trouble for. He is just a poor misunderstood innocent rapist.
While I agree with much of the premise of what you said can't we wait for a conviction first before calling the man a rapist?

Y'know the whole presumption of innocence thing and all that.

Wow. This takes the worst of what I thought yesterday and takes it up a level. When I heard he was accused of rape I went back and read the original arrest and recall the witness saying he entered the house and than was seen leaving the house 10 minutes later holding the shirt he was wearing and that the only person in the house was an elderly lady. So I thought to myself no way is he raping elderly women, this must be a totally different scenario.

Now, and yes he is innocent until proven guilty, but looks to me like getting arrested at the trailer park tied the police were able to tie him into the other crimes, and sad thing about it this is just the rapes that got reported.

If true, about as repugnant and disturbing a thing as I can imagine.

Oops!  Next time please post in the PSF. You'll fit right in over there. 

fruity pebbles said:
Christ. This is Aaron Hernandez level of crazy.
Yep. Was just thinking about how they played same position and went to college in same State. And both absolutely psychotic!

Kellen Winslow Jr. arrested on felony burglary charges while reportedly looking for his red dog 'Clifford'
Sources tell me The Dallas Cowboys are already discussing a fully guaranteed 4 yr deal with Winslow JR right now. When asked about the report Stephon Jones said "we needed more law breakers on the team. We wouldn't be the Cowboys without them" 

Ouch.....the race card backfired again.

Ouch.....the race card backfired again.
I'm gonna start calling the police on the all the white people who go into my neighborhood especially the guys who wear the wife beaters. Tell the cops they are selling drugs. I wonder what would happened? I'm white BTW. Just think it'd be funny to do it to these people who call the cops for skin color all the time.

I'm gonna start calling the police on the all the white people who go into my neighborhood especially the guys who wear the wife beaters. Tell the cops they are selling drugs. I wonder what would happened? I'm white BTW. Just think it'd be funny to do it to these people who call the cops for skin color all the time.
Your making assumptions. The person that called the cops-white? The neighborhood-white?
The cops that arrested K Winslow-white?

Good for you, seems like you've totally grasped the situation entirely and are ready to make a real difference.

You are going to call the cops on people that have in the past called the cops on black people?

You are going to call the cops on people that have in the past called the cops on black people?
Sure why not? They are only doing it because the person is black. Maybe some Black person can call the cops for me walking around West Philly just because I'm white but you only see white people calling the cops of people of colored. I guess the extreme white nationalist are handing out discounted memberships lately. 

This story is crazy. He obviously is a really messed up guy. As for someone referencing CTE excuse. It's not an excuse but it would help explain something that seemingly makes zero sense. Evidence is clear on the connection between brain injuries and violent crimes. 

Users who are viewing this thread