What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jarvis Landry- Dynasty Value (1 Viewer)

aaj1997

Footballguy
PPR

Regardless of team need or any other considerations- what draft pick would it take to give up !andry for?

I'm not high on Landry as most...I would be willing to part with him for low end of first, like 1.10  - 1.12

I have been unable to get a late first for Landry so far. I like his outlook with mayfield and taylor, but his price right now is low for a seller. If you have room for him and can grab him cheap, its a fine investment for future seasons. 

Wow, I have Landry on my team that isn't even PPR (Where he's obviously better than is yards/TD's only) and I wouldn't give him up for 10th (Or lower) pick. I am shocked you are all saying you can't get that for him??? I'ld want at least 5th or 6th (I wouldn't take any of the rookie WR's for him right now, so I'ld only do it if I wanted to swap the WR for a rookie RB and as I said I'ld want one of the top 6 to do so)

Landry is one of those guys where sellers want more than buyers are willing to give.  He has more value to the team that has him to just keep him over getting what would actually be willing to give up.  He isn't exciting but is solid.  Thise guys generally don't trade well.

This is really blowing my mind. In PPR, I'd take Landry over any rookie other than Barkley. In a PPR startup, Landry is a 3rd round pick in my opinion.

Really don't see the move to Cleveland hurting at all, especially long term. He'll see better QB play than he did in Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread