What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL 12 team *****filled**** (1 Viewer)

Nick c

Footballguy
Hey all, I am looking for active owners to kick off a dynasty startup. The league will be in My Fantasy League.

All dues will be collected and dispersed through Leaguesafe.

Cost will be $56/year ($50 prize pool and $6 mfl fees)

It will be a full point per reception across the board

Non-IDP

6pt passing tds

1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1 te, 2 flex (wr/rb/te), 1 kicker, 1 Defense

11 starters 

Draft will start as soon as we are full.

25 man rosters 4 taxi squad, 2 IR spots 

Please feel free to pm or email if you are interested in joining or have any questions. Thanks all

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested, new to dynasty but do not really want to join a league where I am taking over someone else's team.  PMing you now.

Bump... it if filling up rather quickly.! Hoping to find about four more. Feel free to asks any questions. Thanks for you time!!

I am interested. However, I think flexing out the TE in Dynasty devalues that position enormously. That is what it looks like you did there? A W/R/T & W/T flex? daverohrer@outlook.com

There is a te. Sorry for the mis type.

its 1qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 kicker, 1 def, 2 flex

Flex’s are wr/rb/te 

11 starters 

edited now* 

i’ll email you an invite to the league

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nick, jw if you still had a spot or two left (may have a friend who would join too) and if I could check out the league before joining.

Thanks

Thank you Travis and Stanley for the interest. I sent mfl franchise invites. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Hey Nick - I’m definitely interested. My email is raferrentino@gmail.com. 

Two questions:

Is this a slow draft?

How many spots are open?

Thank you for your interest ferrentino. I sent the invite. 

It is a slow draft and there are currently 3 spots open. Pleas let me know if you have any questions.

We had one owner unable  To pay dues. Spot open. 9/12 paid. Will draft as soon as players are all paid up

Users who are viewing this thread