Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Capella

2018-19 NBA Thread: Carmelo Anthony surprised team needed only 10 games to figure out how terrible he is

6 hours ago, tjnc09 said:

The plebes were on the Celtics and Lakers tonight 🤣

NBA - [511] Utah Jazz +4-115WIN
Score: Utah Jazz(98) - Boston Celtics(86)
Game start 11/17/2018 04:45 PM

11/17/2018 03:51 PM

NBA - [504] Orlando Magic +4½-115WIN
Score: Los Angeles Lakers(117) - Orlando Magic(130)
Game start 11/17/2018 04:15 PM

11/17/2018 03:51 PM

Posting your sharp bets after the game is over is some LHUCKSian schtick.

4 hours ago, tjnc09 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfA6Q-LFeAo

Kevin Durant was 6/10 2PT, 5/6 3PT, 27 points in 29 minutes before severally spraining his ankle... all on the court of the #1 defense that year.  

Anyone who didn't live in a cave that year knew he was special.  :lmao:

How many times did he sprain in that game?

Sixers still need something better than chandler and muscala at the 4. That’s why I am serious about Melo, although I haven’t watched him these last two years much. Amir Johnson looks like his legs may fall off soon too. 

59 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Sixers still need something better than chandler and muscala at the 4. That’s why I am serious about Melo, although I haven’t watched him these last two years much. Amir Johnson looks like his legs may fall off soon too. 

If youd've watched him you wouldn't be serious. He can't shoot and is lost even in the most basic of defenses. His friends don't even want to play with him anymore. He really is that bad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bananafish said:

If youd've watched him you wouldn't be serious. He can't shoot and is lost even in the most basic of defenses. His friends don't even want to play with him anymore. He really is that bad. 

Sad. 

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I'm hopeful that those 2 get better and one of them wins that job outright.  Otherwise we may be stuck rotating them in.  Am also hopeful that the other 4 guys are good enough to cover up that weakness on offense.  Ben can defend the 4 on D.

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

####. Skip bayless said he wants melo on the sixers. Pass. 

i honestly can't think of a worse idea than if the Sixers would try to bring on Melo. Please no....

we don't necessarily need a 4 right now, honestly think the Sixers should do absolutely nothing for the next 2 months and let the dust settle around bringing in Jimmy. Elton pulling this trade now made sense because they have plenty of time before the buy outs occur and the trade deadline to see what they actually have. 

3 hours ago, Dedfin said:

Most of it is on Melo himself. If he never had his head so far up his own ### and wasn't so selfish he could've been in the argument of who the best player in the NBA was.

2 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

####. Skip bayless said he wants melo on the sixers. Pass. 

Melo and Butler on the Sixers? Thats quite an entertaining show and locker room. The Sixers might be able to compete for most dysfunctional locker room award with that duo involved. 

28 minutes ago, GOB said:

It's not always an issue with the coach they know right? A better GM or ownership might help? Just saying. 

• Like 1

How come Murray gets absolutely lit up by players and media for jacking a shot to hit 50 points, but it's all cool when Lebron did it tonight?  Identical situation, no?

19 hours ago, modogg said:

i honestly can't think of a worse idea than if the Sixers would try to bring on Melo. Please no....

we don't necessarily need a 4 right now, honestly think the Sixers should do absolutely nothing for the next 2 months and let the dust settle around bringing in Jimmy. Elton pulling this trade now made sense because they have plenty of time before the buy outs occur and the trade deadline to see what they actually have. 

Danny Larue was talking about something like Fultz for Terrance Ross. Good idea to me. Or maybe Avery Bradley, which needs another 2 months to do (or something because of weird contract signing rules)

19 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

Melo and Butler on the Sixers? Thats quite an entertaining show and locker room. The Sixers might be able to compete for most dysfunctional locker room award with that duo involved. 

I think Markieff Morris would be a good fit.  Washington should be blowing that thing up and he is expiring, so Washington gets something for him and Sixers don't need to add money for next year.  Gives you some toughness and someone who can stretch the floor a bit.  They don't need someone who needs the ball in that starting unit.  Plus, who wouldn't love to see brother v brother added to the Philly v Boston rivalry.  

• Like 1