What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018-19 NBA Thread: Magic Johnson leaves Lakers in order to pursue other jobs to be completely terrible at (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
long larry i like the jib of your cut brohan and they should also have a 20 foot tall hoop right to the left of the regular one to incentivize trickery and help bring back the little guys like mugsy bouges because the rule would be if you can dunk on the 20 foot hoop you automatically win the half so you could have a little guy running and jumping off the back of a big guy like a shaq oneil when he was not a laker and still cool because he was not a laker and that would bring the game back to where it was meant to be and put a smile on old mr naismiths peach basket take that to the bank bromigos 

Just under 5 minutes left in the 3rd when he hit the 14th.

Considering the talent, chemistry and perhaps most importantly how much they want to deliver for Oakland this year - I have never said anything like this...I'm IT'S NOT OVER TIL IT'S OVER CLETUS guy - barring multiple significant injuries this is already over. Hang the banner.

Just under 5 minutes left in the 3rd when he hit the 14th.

Considering the talent, chemistry and perhaps most importantly how much they want to deliver for Oakland this year - I have never said anything like this...I'm IT'S NOT OVER TIL IT'S OVER CLETUS guy - barring multiple significant injuries this is already over. Hang the banner.
I think a series with Toronto would be an absolute dogfight. But I always get suckered in by Toronto.

ho hum bucks win undefeated without anteater take that to the bank brohans 
Brohan, you are kind of telling only half the story. Toronto was also missing a key player--and it wasn't Andrea Bargnani. 
i would not say fred vanveleet is a key player but you probably know the pants eatin raptors roster better than i do so i will take your word for it take that to the bank bromigo

i was at a bar just across the big muddy from iowa when they drafted bryan bulaga eye-waa and the place went nuts because hey iowa and then they won the superbowl that year but that is not brad lohaus and aint no way bulager is suitin up for the bangos take that to the bank brochachos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread