What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018-19 NBA Thread: Magic Johnson leaves Lakers in order to pursue other jobs to be completely terrible at (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Jason Lloyd Kyrie Irving never wanted LeBron James back in Cleveland. James made some comment while with MIA telling Kyrie keep doing what you're doing never know when I might be back. Kyrie never thought they needed James. Joe Vardon said there was two blow ups inside the locker room first week of the season following loses. Vardon also said James and his camp questioned Kyrie's toughness dealing with injuries accusing him of taking games off before he blew out in knee in the finals. LeBron was giving subtle hints in the media questioning Kyrie's toughness as well. Despite winning the title in 16 Kyrie and his people considered asking for a trade but according to Dave McMennimen. During the following year against the Raptors in the playoffs Kyrie didn't interact with aat practice for multiple days. After that season was when Irving decided it was time to end his time in Cleveland and went through with asking for a trade. 

modogg said:
i have heard rumors of Anothony Davis going to 2/3s of the league, none of which is staying in New Orleans. 
Chicago is in the conversation since he's from there. You always get the rumors of the hometown guys going home. No different then the Phillies talk of Mike Trout coming in Fa

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn 4m4 minutes ago

More

Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Julyan Stone to Bulls.

Congrats, Magic fans.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn 4m4 minutes ago

More

Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Julyan Stone to Bulls.

Congrats, Magic fans.
Who in the heck is he? all I've seen is he's 29 yrs old seems like a complete journeyman. Don't really understand this trade though

BigSteelThrill said:
Oh and 6ers 1st rounder Landry Shamet sprained his ankle in his first game. Of course he did.
Landry Shamet (right ankle sprain) is out for summer league.

He suffered the injury on Friday and will be re-evaluated in three weeks. The team gave him an X-ray, but there's no word of an MRI.

Some things just don't change.

Just watched Bagley and Ayton. I thought Harry Giles was the best player.
He certainly looked good and used his time off wisely. I thought Bagley and Ayton showed well. Suns need to get the ball to Ayton more but it's Summer League and that's not gonna happen. If Summer league is any indication, Bagley's gonna thrive in transition.

On the other hand, Dragan Bender looks every bit as bad (and completely lost) as his 1st summer league. He and Marquese Chriss have about as low of basketball IQ as guys in the NBA can have. I don't know if it's ideal to give up on a 20 year old but the guy's IQ is so low it's really embarrassing to watch. I wouldn't exactly be shocked if it happened or they demoted him to the G league. The size and athletic ability is nice but he doesn't use either to his advantage.....like ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly recommend a day o f summer league. I've been here six hours. Last game coming up. Will do it again tomorrow.
everybody that goes always talk about it being a good time. you think NBA would look to take more advantage of and have it in a few locations not just Vegas. pick a spot in the middle of the northeast and they could pull good crowds nightly

Max Power said:
entertainment did
I've watched one game this year. Trilogy vs Tri-State. McCants and Robinson were going at it all game. Mccants is such a frontrunner. Robinson hits the game winner and he grabs McCants pre-game mask. Looks like Kenyon Martin mom is on the court and he's yelling at her. Basketball/WWE

https://twitter.com/FS1/status/1010360707164934144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1010360707164934144&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fftw.usatoday.com%2F2018%2F06%2Fnate-robinson-hit-game-winner-stole-rashad-mccants-joker-mask-in-big-3-debut

I've watched one game this year. Trilogy vs Tri-State. McCants and Robinson were going at it all game. Mccants is such a frontrunner. Robinson hits the game winner and he grabs McCants pre-game mask. Looks like Kenyon Martin mom is on the court and he's yelling at her. Basketball/WWE

https://twitter.com/FS1/status/1010360707164934144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1010360707164934144&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fftw.usatoday.com%2F2018%2F06%2Fnate-robinson-hit-game-winner-stole-rashad-mccants-joker-mask-in-big-3-debut
Where/when can you watch?

DJackson10 said:
by 2020 after the butler rumors started which I take with a grain of salt there was talk of Bringing Butler back and bringing in Kyrie as well. 
Going to be a lot tougher to offer both Kyrie and Butler max deals with 44M in cap space instead of 64M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread