What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guy serves his own foot to his friends as fajitas (1 Viewer)

the rover

Footballguy
Foot tacos

Cannibalism is legal in 49 states, as long as it's consensual.  This guy had his foot amputated due to an accident, took it home and had a party where he and his friends ate it.

If someone served you part of themselves, would you eat it?

I posted about this earlier and then deleted the thread. I don't get queasy very easily but truly felt nauseated after reading it and decided it wasn't worth making others feel the same way.

At least the puns make it worth it :)

life or death i'd munch down on a foot but doing it voluntarily is bizarre.  Who are these 10 people he got to eat his foot with him.  

Article is inaccurate.  What they ate was his lower leg muscle, nothing from the foot.

Not much makes me sick.  I often work with severed feet and other body parts.  But seeing that picture of the meat on the cutting board not fully cooked through has my stomach turning inside out.

Not much makes me sick.  I often work with severed feet and other body parts.  But seeing that picture of the meat on the cutting board not fully cooked through has my stomach turning inside out.
This. I was really nauseated this morning for a bit after reading the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would just have to make sure it wasn't Bob and it wasn't.... "TAINTED MEAT!!!!" (walking dead reference)

Users who are viewing this thread