What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Elon Musk for prez (1 Viewer)

Musk is :thisclose: to being a villain in a Bond movie. He is drilling tunnels underneath LA, sending #### into space, and believes we are living in a computer simulation. 

Now I realize we have a game show host running the show now so anything is possible.

I feel awkward enjoying Oblivion now that I know the story behind it...but damn if it doesn’t get this white boy dancing
it's my point of view
that someone could break your neck
coming up behind you, always coming
and you'll never have a clue

Last edited by a moderator:
Musk is :thisclose: to being a villain in a Bond movie. He is drilling tunnels underneath LA, sending #### into space, and believes we are living in a computer simulation. 

Now I realize we have a game show host running the show now so anything is possible.
Elon wishes he had Don’s business acumen 

He’s probably bored just making cars now. Moved on to hyperloop travel and launching #### to Mars.
Looks like he’s ready to go off the rails. I’m pulling for him to get things together 

Elon Musk emails employees about 'extensive and damaging sabotage' by employee

Tesla CEO Elon Musk sent an e-mail to all employees on Sunday night alleging there was a saboteur within the company's ranks.

Musk alleged this employee tweaked code on internal products and sent company data out without authorization. 

Tesla is in the midst of sweeping layoffs and a profitability drive. It is also under pressure to produce 5,000 Model 3s per week by the end of this quarter.

I don't think it's all that appealing for a super rich guy to be president.  Maybe it's a blend of the social media generation.  It's like being president is the ultimate verification check.  You instantly become the most hated person in the world though.  It's puzzling why Donald decided to ride out hisb70's this way.

I would love your insight why.  On all? Paypal a con too when he sold? Etc?
I think it's often over-stated what a risk-taking innovator he is when he has the government bankrolling him hundreds of millions of dollars.

I thought he came across as a doofus on JRE, but I do have a lot of respect for him.

Glad this happened.  He seems to have lost it lately 
I am a huge fan of Elon.  I love Elon for his vision and passion, but I wouldn’t trust him to run a lemonade stand.  He’s got a terrible business sense, as with many successful people throughout history.  Solar City was a total shame he bailed out with Tesla, and Tesla is an unprofitable house of cards being held up by stock holders hopes and dreams of Elon.  

Users who are viewing this thread