What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Owners ASAP for draft (1 Viewer)

gonna set up a later draft for a night time fathers day celebration for after the wife and kids go to bed. This one will be $15 entry so still cheap with a good pot. Anyone want to jump in let me know. All I'm asking is everyone entering this time please be respectful to others and when time comes to pay please everyone pay promptly. Lets fill this up fast so we can all get payed in and ready for Sunday night and not worrying last minute. Happy fathers day weekend to all the fathers out there. 

If we get league full and payed up right away I'll use a draft generator and people will know draft spot well in advance. 

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=68989

money kept with leaguesafe majority vote 

12 Team PPR snake draft copy link and should take you to settings. 

$15 buy in 
Best overall record: $60 
Most points scored: $60 
1st place Playoffs: $60

if interested please leave email and be ready to pay right away when it’s go time. 

Would love to fill this league tonight and get payment info for leaguesafe sent out so don’t need to worry about it all weekend for father’s day weekend. Let’s get our draft fix in and celebrate father’s day night with a draft and some fun. 

Users who are viewing this thread