What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

what is gong on for this site? (1 Viewer)

srnohav

Footballguy
where did the "news" stories go?  anyone know?  I went to daily emails and they are dated back in 2017.  what is going on?  I just like to go the news area to get all the latest stuff, did Footballguys get rid of that?  I guess i can get that from rotoworld or something, but i liked getting it here.  were there some changes that happened that i don't know about?

where did the "news" stories go?  anyone know?  I went to daily emails and they are dated back in 2017.  what is going on?  I just like to go the news area to get all the latest stuff, did Footballguys get rid of that?  I guess i can get that from rotoworld or something, but i liked getting it here.  were there some changes that happened that i don't know about?
site redesign went live today. should be easier to find stuff, but the transition may throw you for a little bit while you get used to the new location for things.

I found News under the Research tab. Then I found a link to the News Blogger, which takes you here:

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/news.php

They decided to abandon the whole fantasy football thing and instead they're turning the place into a pizzeria. Much better content.

Users who are viewing this thread