What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Trump Admin Indictments & Major Staff Departures 2.14.20 Coast Is Clear, Hope Hicks Returns (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay said:
Hope Hicks is also returning.
Based on Trump's staff mishearing him.  Trump said he hopes the hicks are returning to his fold, speaking of electoral support, and his staff misheard him and acted upon what they thought they heard.  

𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧 @DavidBrin

Hannah Arendt in "The Origins of Totalitarianism": “Totalitarianism in power invariably replaces all first-rate talents, regardless of their sympathies, with those crackpots and fools whose lack of intelligence and creativity is still the best guarantee of their loyalty.”

11:29 AM · Feb 28, 2020

This is what I continue to be amazed.  He literally will drink out of his golden glass the blood of the last dodo on earth while saying he is a man of the people and people believe it.
Yeah there's no exaggeration or hyperbole going on here.

You could have just made this simpler and said that people who don't vote like you are idiots.

Yeah there's no exaggeration or hyperbole going on here.

You could have just made this simpler and said that people who don't vote like you are idiots.
That's just insulting. 

And that's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying that the hypocrisy is brutally obvious and i think that resonates in my post.

Thanks for stopping by though.  Please do not do so again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just insulting. 

And that's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying that the hypocrisy is brutally obvious and i think that resonates in my post.

Thanks for stopping by though.  Please do not do so again.
Oh I ain't going anywhere.  

Someone has to be in here to help mitigate the Trump hysteria by bringing truth, facts and logic back to the conversation.

What's insulting is the constant hate, lies and hyperbole directed towards our president and his administration which is all based on lies and have truths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone has to be in here to help mitigate the Trump hysteria by bringing truth, facts and logic back to the conversation.

What's insulting is the constant hate, lies and hyperbole directed towards our president and his administration which is all based on lies and have truths.
Oh goody, you couldn't help yourself.

Good night

Someone has to be in here to help mitigate the Trump hysteria by being truth, facts and logic back to the conversation.

What do you think about these allegations against Pompeo: LINK

I don't understand why you guys turn tail and run at the first sign that somebody doesn't agree with you.

You've been in the bubble too long. It's time to man up.
Your post wasn't a disagreement.  It wasn't a debate. It didn't include facts.  It was just inflammatory for no other reason that to be just that.

It's an unfortunate sign of the times that this is where we are at.   

Your post wasn't a disagreement.  It wasn't a debate. It didn't include facts.  It was just inflammatory for no other reason that to be just that.

It's an unfortunate sign of the times that this is where we are at.   
Negative.  We could have some real good conversation, you and I.

Let's do it.  

Users who are viewing this thread