Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheriff Bart

***Officicial*** Trump Admin Indictments & Status Updates 12.12.18 Trump's personal lawyer AND deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee, Cohen, gets 3 years in prison, 2 million dollars in fines

We can discuss all other aspects in the other threads but every time someone declares a witch hunt or that you're a hysterical snowflake, point them here.   :thumbup:

12/12/18  Michael Cohen, former Trump attorney, gets 3 years in prison for tax fraud, campaign finance violations, lying

9/25/18

Watch the POTUS be laughed at by the rest of the world's leaders for his lies

9/24/18

Rosenstein fired or resigned? Here's why the distinction matters.

9/14/18

Fox News

Paul Manafort pleads guilty, agrees to cooperate in deal with Mueller team

9/7/18

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in prison for lying to FBI

8/21/18

Manafort convicted on 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 other charges

Donald Trump's Attorney And Fixer Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty To 8 Federal Counts

7/16/18

DOJ TODAY charges Mariia Butina, 29, a Russian citizen residing in Washington D.C in Conspiracy to Act as an Agent of the Russian Federation Within the United States--with her efforts focusing on a "guns rights organization" trying to influence US foreign policy toward Russia.

7/13/18

12 Russian Intelligence Officers Indicted in Hacking Tied to the Clinton Campaign

Fox News for you nothingbuerger guys :thumbup:

Russian officers indicted for allegedly hacking Clinton campaign, DNC emails

7/12/18

Visual aid

7/1/18

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday expressed concern over the president’s penchant for shrugging off Moscow’s interference in the 2016 presidential election. “I’m concerned when the president tweets, you know, Russia denies they meddled in our election,” Graham said on NBC’s Meet the Press. “We’ve armed the Ukraine, we’ve imposed sanctions, we’ve kicked out diplomats, but the idea that Russia did not meddle in our election is fake news. They did meddle in our election and they’re doing it again in 2018,” he said. Graham went on to say he’s pleased that Trump is “going to confront Putin” at the two leaders’ upcoming meeting in Helsinki. His remarks come after Trump once again floated the idea Russia had no involvement in election meddling on Twitter, saying on Thursday that Moscow “continues to say they had nothing to do” with it. Despite lawmakers framing his sit-down with Putin as a way to confront the Russian leader, Trump has refused to rule out lifting sanctions after the pair’s summit.

Flynn: CONVICTED

Gates: CONVICTED

Papadopoulos: CONVICTED  Update 8/7/18  14 Days in jail for being such a sweet cooperating witness in the effort to put Trump behind bars

Manafort: CONVICTED Update 12/05/18 Flips, agrees to cooperate with Mueller, but he really wasn't.  Waiting sentencing.

Cohen: CONVICTED Update 12/12/18  Three years in prison, 2 million dollars in fines.

***Update 6/24/18*** May be hoping Trump bails him out. Trump ignores him.  

***Update 7/9/18*** Giuliani says *wink* *wink* "Cohen should tell the truth".  Cohen responds he will and he won't be a punching bag any more. 

***Update 8/31/18***    lololololololol

Sater: READY TO COOPERATE

Nader: COOPERATING

Prince: CAUGHT in PERJURY

Sessions: CAUGHT in PERJURY

Trump Jr.: CAUGHT in PERJURY

Van der Zwaan: CONVICTED and JAILED

Stone: INDICTMENT EXPECTED

Kilimnik: INDICTED and AVOIDING TRIAL

Page: COOPERATING but CAUGHT MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS

Ivanka: UNDER INVESTIGATION

Kushner: UNDER INVESTIGATION

Cambridge Internet Research Agency: INDICTED

Trump Sr.:

Scott Pruitt:  RESIGNED AFTER MULTIPLE SCANDALS

Sam Patten: COOPERATING 

7/1/18

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday expressed concern over the president’s penchant for shrugging off Moscow’s interference in the 2016 presidential election. “I’m concerned when the president tweets, you know, Russia denies they meddled in our election,” Graham said on NBC’s Meet the Press. “We’ve armed the Ukraine, we’ve imposed sanctions, we’ve kicked out diplomats, but the idea that Russia did not meddle in our election is fake news. They did meddle in our election and they’re doing it again in 2018,” he said. Graham went on to say he’s pleased that Trump is “going to confront Putin” at the two leaders’ upcoming meeting in Helsinki. His remarks come after Trump once again floated the idea Russia had no involvement in election meddling on Twitter, saying on Thursday that Moscow “continues to say they had nothing to do” with it. Despite lawmakers framing his sit-down with Putin as a way to confront the Russian leader, Trump has refused to rule out lifting sanctions after the pair’s summit.

Edited by Sheriff Bart
  • Like 11

That doesn't look too awful bad for ......(counts on fingers)..........17 months. Remember, he was brand new at all of this and had to learn on the fly.

• Like 1

courtesy of @Mile High

Past Statements By Republicans Supporting Robert Mueller As Special Counsel

Former Speaker of the house Newt Gingrich:

"Robert Mueller is superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity. Media should now calm down" Twitter 5/17/2017

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-WI):

“My priority has been to ensure thorough and independent investigations are allowed to follow the facts wherever they may lead. That is what we’ve been doing here in the House. The addition of Robert Mueller as special counsel is consistent with this goal, and I welcome his role at the Department of Justice.” Associated Press via Talking Points Memo: Ryan Deflects Questions On Trump Jr.’s Meeting With Russian Lawyer (7/12/17)

Senator Richard Burr (R-NC):

“The appointment of former FBI Director and respected lawyer Robert Mueller as special counsel for the Russia investigation is a positive development and will provide some certainty for the American people that the investigation will proceed fairly and free of political influence.” Joint Press Statement From Senate Intel Committee Leaders, Senators Burr & Warner (5/17/17)

Former Representative Jason Chaffetz (R-UT):

“Mueller is a great selection. Impeccable credentials. Should be widely accepted.” The Washington Post: Finally something Democrats and Republicans agree on: Former FBI director is right pick for special counsel (5/17/17) and via Twitter (5/17/17)

Representative Mike Coffman (R-CO):

“Smart move to appoint a former FBI director as a special counsel to lead the FBI Russian probe.” The Denver Post: Colorado’s delegation welcomes appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel (5/18/17)

“[Mueller] has got a good background in terms of not being partisan and I hope he gets down to the bottom of what really is a growing list of allegations.” The Washington Post: Finally something Democrats and Republicans agree on: Former FBI director is right pick for special counsel (5/17/17)

Representative Barbara Comstock (R-VA):

“With Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel, the American people can have confidence in a fair and thorough investigation as well as confidence in the eventual outcome.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Mueller’s appointment was the “[r]ight thing to do and the right choice.” The Washington Post: Finally something Democrats and Republicans agree on: Former FBI director is right pick for special counsel (5/17/17)

Representative Rick Crawford (R-AR):

“As a former FBI Director of 12 years with a strong track record of independence, Robert Mueller is fully equipped to perform a credible investigation. Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rosenstein has picked the right man for the job.” Press Release (5/18/17)

Senator Susan Collins (R-ME):

“The Deputy Attorney General made an excellent choice in selecting former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel. He has sterling credentials and is above reproach.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator John Cornyn (R-TX):

“Robert Mueller is perhaps the single-most qualified individual to lead such an investigation, in my view, and he’s certainly independent.” Press Statement (5/18/17)

Representative Ryan Costello (R-PA):

“Appointing Robert Mueller was the right decision.” Press Statement (5/18/17)

Representative John Culberson (R-TX):

“Former FBI Director Robert Mueller is highly regarded, and he is an excellent choice to handle this investigation.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Steve Daines (R-MT):

“That’s why the appointment on May 17 of former FBI Director Robert Mueller to be the special counsel at DOJ is the right thing to do: he knows the Bureau, he knows the agents and he is above reproach.” Press Statement (5/19/17)

Representative Charlie Dent (R-PA):

“Former FBI Director Bob Mueller is a strong and capable investigator with an impeccable character who I believe is perfectly suited to carry out the investigation in the Russian interference in our nation’s 2016 election.” Press Statement (5/18/17)

Representative Ron Estes (R-KS):

“I have confidence in former Director Mueller and the professionals at the U.S. Department of Justice to give us a full and fact-based account of any possible efforts to undermine our election process.” Press Statement (5/18/17)

Representative Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA):

“I fully support Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein’s decision to appoint former FBI Director Mueller – who I served under as an FBI Special Agent – as special counsel.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Cory Gardner (R-CO):

“I fully support the decision to appoint former FBI Director Robert Mueller to oversee the ongoing investigation into Russia. We need to get all the facts, and Mueller is the type of person who is respected and trusted by both Republicans and Democrats and will put country over politics.” Colorado Politics: Colorado delegation applauds appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel in Russia probe (5/17/17)

Mueller has “an incredible reputation. … It’s the right decision. … Let’s get the facts, let’s get the information, and let us proceed with all haste.” The Atlantic: Mueller Pick Meets A Rare Bipartisan Consensus (5/17/17)

Representative Bob Goodlatte (R-VA):

“Former Director Mueller is a well-respected law enforcement professional. … I am confident that he will serve with integrity and professionalism, and will conduct a thorough and fair investigation.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA):

“Mueller has a strong reputation for independence, and comes with the right credentials for this job.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ):

“I think there’s a lot of confidence in Mueller around here. … We’ve all dealt with him.” Politico: Republicans To Trump: Hands Off Mueller (6/12/17)

Representative Andy Harris (R-MD):

“Mr. Mueller is widely respected, and I am confident that he will conduct a thorough and nonpartisan investigation into this matter.” Press Statement (5/18/17)

Senator John Hoeven (R-ND):

Mueller’s appointment “is a good choice.” Press Statement via kfgo.com (5/18/17)

Representative Randy Hultgren (R-IL):

“The appointment of former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel on Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election is a welcome addition to the ongoing effort to establish the facts. Mueller proved himself as a well-respected and professional law professional. … Mueller’s fair and even-handed approach will ensure he follows the evidence, brings forth the facts, and illuminates the truth.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Darrell Issa (R-CA):

“I have faith that Robert Mueller will provide the independence necessary to be sure this investigation is conducted with the trust and confidence of the American people.” Los Angeles Times: Republicans and Democrats in California’s congressional delegation praise special counsel pick Robert Mueller (5/17/17)

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL):

Mueller is “a well respected and trusted veteran of the FBI. … [T]his special counsel appointment is a step in the right direction on getting answers on the many questions we have with Russian meddling in our election and our democracy.” USA Today: Rare bipartisan moment: Both sides embrace Robert Mueller as special counsel (5/17/17)

Representative Doug Lamborn (R-CO):

“I am pleased that the Trump Administration has appointed an honorable, respected, and capable man like former FBI Director Robert Mueller as Special Counsel. … I know that Director Mueller will work hard to find the full and complete truth surrounding the allegations of Russian involvement in the 2016 election.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator John McCain (R-AZ):

Mueller is “highly regarded by Republicans and Democrats. All of a sudden now I see Republicans who used to praise him to the skies are now saying, ‘Aw wait a minute. He’s not.” Where? How? Tell me what he’s done that would in any way intimate that this guy is not one of the most trustworthy people in America.” Wall Street Journal: John McCain: Firing Mueller Would Be “Explosive” video (6/13/17)

Representative Michael McCaul (R-TX):

“Robert Mueller is a man of utmost integrity and character. … believe his background and experience make him an excellent choice for the job. His professionalism will help ensure political bias is avoided during this probe.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Martha McSally (R-AZ):

“Director Mueller is someone who is free of politics. … He has a long and distinguished career in law enforcement and a tremendously in-depth understanding of the Justice Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Patrick Meehan (R-PA):

“Bob Mueller is a man of integrity and I have every confidence he will pursue this investigation and follow the facts, wherever they lead him.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK):

Mueller is “an individual of uncompromising integrity. … this [appointment] is a positive step towards restoring the public’s trust.” Press Statement (5/18/17)

Representative Devin Nunes (R-CA):

Mueller’s appointment is “the right decision at the right time, and the right man was chosen for the job. Robert Mueller is a highly respected former FBI Director who has tremendous integrity, and I’m confident he will lead a credible investigation.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Rob Portman (R-OH):

“The issue of Russian meddling in our election must be investigated fully and former FBI Director Mueller is well qualified to oversee this probe.” USA Today: Rare bipartisan moment: Both sides embrace Robert Mueller as special counsel (5/17/17)

Representative Peter Roskam (R-IL):

“Former FBI Director Mueller is a man of the utmost integrity. I have complete confidence in his ability to conduct a thorough investigation, wherever the facts may lead.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Ed Royce (R-CA):

“Robert Mueller is the right man to lead this investigation. He’s a strong, independent leader who built an impeccable reputation over decades in law enforcement. And as special counsel, I’m confident he’ll pursue the facts – wherever they may lead.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL):

“Mr. Mueller is widely respected for his independence and professionalism. I have confidence that he will conduct a fair and thorough investigation.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Rubio said he has “no reason” to question the fairness of Mueller’s investigation. “His reputation is stellar.” CNN: Rubio: Trump Firing Mueller “Not Going To Happen” 6/18/17

Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE):

Mueller “is a guy whose career is unimpeachable.” The Washington Post: Sen. Ben Sasse: Mueller “is a guy whose career is unimpeachable” video (5/17/17)

“Robert Mueller is an exceptional public servant. … His record, character, and trustworthiness have been lauded for decades by Republicans and Democrats alike.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Steve Stivers (R-OH):

“Robert Mueller is a man of the highest integrity and intellect. If there’s anyone who knows how to run a thorough investigation, it’s him. Between his work and the work of the congressional investigations in both the House and Senate, the American people can rest assured that no stone will be left unturned.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Scott Taylor (R-VA):

“[T]he American people need to have the confidence that our most trusted public institutions are independent and objective arbiters of justice. Considering this decision was made by the Deputy Attorney General on the basis of public trust in our process, and not from pervasive partisan politics, I completely support it. Let the facts lie where they may.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA):

“I have every confidence that Robert Mueller will execute these responsibilities with integrity and professionalism.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Steve Womack (R-AR):

“I have the utmost confidence in former director Mueller’s ability to lead an independent investigation and give the people what they deserve – the truth.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Representative Ted Yoho (R-FL):

“The selection of former FBI Director Robert Mueller is an outstanding choice to lead DOJ’s investigation. His reputation in law enforcement and in the Department is impeccable.” Press Statement (5/17/17)

Edited by Sheriff Bart
  • Like 8

Yeah but Trump is “clean”!

Yeah but Hillary!

Yeah but Benghazi!

Yeah but Emails!

Witch Hunt!

Fake News!

Nothingburger!

Spygate!

Obama wire tap!

16 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Yeah but Trump is “clean”!

Yeah but Hillary!

Yeah but Benghazi!

Yeah but Emails!

Witch Hunt!

Fake News!

Nothingburger!

Spygate!

Obama wire tap!

URANIUM ONE!!!!!

• Like 2

On 6/15/2018 at 11:52 AM, Sheriff Bart said:

We can discuss all other aspects in the other threads but every time someone declares a witch hunt or that you're a hysterical snowflake, point them here.   :thumbup:

Flynn: CONVICTED

Gates: CONVICTED

Papadopoulos: CONVICTED

Manafort: INDICTED and JAILED

Cohen: READY TO COOPERATE

Sater: READY TO COOPERATE

Nader: COOPERATING

Prince: CAUGHT in PERJURY

Sessions: CAUGHT in PERJURY

Trump Jr.: CAUGHT in PERJURY

Van der Zwaan: CONVICTED and JAILED

Stone: INDICTMENT EXPECTED

Kilimnik: INDICTED and AVOIDING TRIAL

Page: COOPERATING but CAUGHT MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS

Ivanka: UNDER INVESTIGATION

Kushner: UNDER INVESTIGATION

Cambridge Internet Research Agency: INDICTED

Trump Sr.:

I will take my nothingburger with a side of perjury.

• Like 1

Add to op

For a second there, I read the thread title as **Official** Trump Admin Indictments & Status Draft

5 hours ago, drummer said:

For a second there, I read the thread title as **Official** Trump Admin Indictments & Status Draft

Is Cohen the clear 1.1 pick? I mean sure Manafort is balls to the wall, but personal Mr. Fixits are just too scarce to not take first overall. Amirite?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, crnerblitz said:

Is Cohen the clear 1.1 pick? I mean sure Manafort is balls to the wall, but personal Mr. Fixits are just too scarce to not take first overall. Amirite?

Nunez is the player to be named later.  

7/13/18

12 Russian Intelligence Officers Indicted in Hacking Tied to the Clinton Campaign

Fox News for you nothingburger guys

Russian officers indicted for allegedly hacking Clinton campaign, DNC emails

"Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing" - Donald Trump July 27, 2016

For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton's personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign

Edited by Sheriff Bart

59 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

The Senate Intelligence Committee made a separate criminal referral to the Justice Department based on statements and documents provided by Patten, the committee’s chairman, Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina, said in a written statement.

:whistle:

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 3:29 PM, Bruce Dickinson said:

Might be easier to list the ones not going to jail.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SacramentoBob said:
On 8/23/2018 at 2:29 PM, Bruce Dickinson said:

Might be easier to list the ones not going to jail.

People who have been in my kitchen?

3 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

Since we are designating Trump thread subcategories, where would one discuss the recurring appearance of white nationalists  within the administration?

Asking for my one black friend.

Well at least he tried to be PC didn’t yell “hey, look, there’s my ******! Sup dog, you know what I’m talking about?” 

It's kind of amazing what Trump is facing right now:

• Russian interference, via OSC.
  • NDA's & Cohen via SDNY.
  • Inauguration funding, via DC USA.
  • Trump Foundation, via NY AG / Manhattan DA.
Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 3

Tangent but if I’m ever given 14 days in prison I’m asking for solitary confinement for the duration.  Can never be too careful when trying to maintain your ### virginity.

• Like 1

Maria Butina will not be released on bail.

And more Butina emails were found.

Dozens of pages of email correspondence between August 2015 and November 2016, obtained exclusively by ABC News, reveal Butina’s hand in a pair of potentially explosive projects: appearing to arrange a meeting for a delegation of high-ranking members of the National Rifle Association with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, and working with the Outdoor Channel to develop a television show highlighting Putin’s “love of the outdoors” that would feature the Russian President himself.

In one exchange, a pair of NRA insiders discuss their upcoming trip to Russia and appear to copy and paste a previous note from the trip’s organizer Butina — describing the note as “In Maria’s own words” — that makes explicit reference to Lavrov, one of Putin’s closest advisers.

“Almost all your schedule is done,” Butina wrote. “We are waiting [sic] a response from The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs — Mr. Lavrov wants to meet you and we are working to make it real.”

And in another exchange between Butina and a senior executive at the Outdoor Channel, Butina claimed her “contacts directly within the President’s office” were “VERY happy (and excited)” about the proposed program and its political potential.

• Like 1

Wow looking at this information Hillary is a saint.  We need to start a Hillary 2020 for president, how can she lose with all this dirt to use!

Only took 30 some odd posts before the “yeah but Hillary” comment to come up.  Must be some kind of record.  

Edited by dkp993

17 minutes ago, Gopher State said:

Wow looking at this information Hillary is a saint.  We need to start a Hillary 2020 for president, how can she lose with all this dirt to use!

See, this is why you're considered one of the board's most thoughtful and witty posters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roadkill1292 said:
3 hours ago, Gopher State said:

See, this is why you're considered one of the board's most thoughtful and witty posters

And staunch Hillary supporter :lol: 

4 hours ago, roadkill1292 said:

See, this is why you're considered one of the board's most thoughtful and witty posters.

I appreciate your support, we could be lost brothers!