What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 for a 3 team dispersal. 24 team dynasty fighter themed league. $50 discount (1 Viewer)

tmfran

Footballguy
I'm looking for1 new owner to join King Of The Ring dynasty league. There will be a dispersal draft between the 3 new owners. Link to the league and team assets listed below. Any questions let me know. thanks. 

All new owners will receive a $50 discount for the 2018 season.

League Overview:

•All teams will be named after a boxer, wrestler, or fighter.

•League Fee will be $100. Must pay for the current season plus the next season.

•Leaguesafe used. Cash prizes as well as an engraved Championship trophy belt

•Championship playoff Bracket

•Toilet Bowl playoff Bracket

•The league will consist of 24 teams. 22 man roster and 3 man taxi squad.

•League will consist of 4 divisions.

•We will realign the divisions every year based on the previous season’s final standings.

•Player Universe - All NFL Players – there will be 2 copies of each player in the league. At no time will a team be allowed to own both copies of the same player.

•Scoring Type - PPR (Point per receptions) and Performance based decimal scoring.

•Standings – Head to head

•Dynasty Jackpot- $200 each year will be added to it and will be paid out when a team hts 50 points. More info on Dynasty jackpot under Payouts section of the rules.

http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=11004&O=26 - link to league

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact me for dispersal draft assets. Normal rookie / FA draft to start at the end of July.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread