What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

dynasty trade (1 Viewer)

SteelerDude

Footballguy
12 team .5 ppr. Looking to pick up Dalvin Cook. I have depth at wr, not so much at rb. would Adam Thielen and a '19 second be enough? How about Thielen and a '19 first for Cook and a '19 second? Am I giving up too much or not enough?

Really depends on your League, roster and starting requirements...Cook is a good, young target whose value will be a bit higher in a PPR league.  Thielen and a '19 1st might do it but to me that still seems a bit light (depending on where the 1st round pick may be slated - early, mid, late).

Thanks for the responses. Other owner shot it down. Said he's not feelin' Thielen. He wants a package that includes A. Jones. He has J. Williams. Maybe my Baldwin and A. Jones for his D.Cook and James Washington.

I'd pull the trigger on that if the other owner is willing.  For me personally, that would still be too light of a return for Dalvin Cook.

SteelerDude said:
Thanks for the responses. Other owner shot it down. Said he's not feelin' Thielen. He wants a package that includes A. Jones. He has J. Williams. Maybe my Baldwin and A. Jones for his D.Cook and James Washington.
I would do that trade as well.  Baldwin is solid, but I would want a good young Dalvin Cook in a dynasty.

I doubt the Cook owner pulls the trigger but you can see if he goes for it.  I would rather have the Cook side by a wide margin (for all offers outlined in this thread).

I might be really high on Cook, but I'd be shocked if you were even close with that offer. 

I'd think maybe Baldwin, Jones and a 2019 1st just for Cook would be about right, and that is assuming he REALLY wants Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread