What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator (1 Viewer)

renesauz

IBL Representative
This is one of the biggest reasons I buy a FBG subscription. I used the "classic" version last year, but don't see that around this year.

So I've synched my leagues, I've started a slow draft, yet when I go back in.....it's gone. There's no obvious save button so I had figured it auto-saved (why wouldn't it?)

I'm looking around trying to figure it out, it loads slow, doesn't save...what's the advantage over an off-line (downloadable IE classic) version? There's a strange message on the DD saying an off-line version is available (if I disconnect from the internet?) but no link to download it.

I look around the DD for a help file, a primer....and when I find a link for a "demo video" there's nothing there.

I come to the forums....app and website forums are closed with a link to a help desk.

The help desk has a handful of FAQs...still no primer, no directions.

Frustration, irritation. One of the most valuable apps FBGs has had is not working for me.

It's mid June...it's OK if rankings aren't perfect...but the basic software should be well established with easy to follow directions, especially since it was launched LAST YEAR!

You can find the classic version under research > all tools.  Direct link:

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=fantasy-football-tools
Thank you sir...figured it was still in here somewhere and just had to look for it. BUt that doesn't really answer my questions re. the shiny new on-line tool. Specifically:

Why is there not an obvious save function?

Why publish a shiny new app/tool without directions?

Shouldn't we WANT to use the new on-line version instead of the old one?

Did you accept the popup notification from your browser that it will save some things to you computer? I forget the exact wording. Also, there's no downloading the tool for offline use. If you disconnect, you can continue to use it and it should sync, from what I understand. I've played around doing mock drafts and I am able to leave and come back with it keeping my spot, which makes me think you didn't accept that popup. So why is there not a save function? Because it saves automatically. As for directions, well I can't give you an answer there.

I'd suggest clearing your browser cache and cookies and go back to the site. Like I said, a little notification should pop up asking if you'll accept it saving information and be sure to accept that.

Users who are viewing this thread