What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.01 Trade (1 Viewer)

smbkrypt24

Footballguy
12 Team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE.  20 player rosters.

S. Barkley

for

S. Michel, K. Johnson, A. Cooper

Is this a redraft or a dynasty? In a redraft Barkley is easily the side to take here. 

In a dynasty it is a lot closer but I would still lean towards Barkley because I am not a big fan of Cooper.  If you already have a top 10 RB that is a bit older and don't have much depth behind it I could see taking the chance that you hit on both Michel and K Johnson to improve depth while also taking a chance Cooper lives up to the hype but I don't think it would be enough to give up Barkley. 

It must be a dynasty or Barkley wouldn't be 1.01 ...

??

I'ld still stick with Barkley though with the small starting roster size, TOP end guys are worth that much more when you start less players

Is this a redraft or a dynasty? In a redraft Barkley is easily the side to take here. 

In a dynasty it is a lot closer but I would still lean towards Barkley because I am not a big fan of Cooper.  If you already have a top 10 RB that is a bit older and don't have much depth behind it I could see taking the chance that you hit on both Michel and K Johnson to improve depth while also taking a chance Cooper lives up to the hype but I don't think it would be enough to give up Barkley. 
It is a dynasty.  

My other RBs of note are E. Elliott and J. Howard.  

Barkley by a mile. 

In startup terms, Barkley is a mid 1st rounder. Cooper goes around the 2-3 turn, Michel in round 5 and Johnson in round 7.

Users who are viewing this thread