What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft tonight let’s fill this up fast (1 Viewer)

Ok everyone I’m free tonight wife said I can draft lol so setting this up last second. Let’s see if we can fill this up by the time I get out of the movies with my son, I will send out mass invites once out of movies and be prepared to only join if you will pay right away when full so we cans draft. 

We should be able to do this since last draft I only needed 2 last second and had like 15 people wanting in last second. 

This league is cheap and a good way to play competative and practice to figure out how drafts are going.

Everyone makes playoffs so if your team is bad cause early drafting you still can win money in playoffs.

ESPN 12 Team PPR snake draft

10pm Eastern 

$5 buy in

each team plays each other once

all 12 teams make playoffs

Best overall record: $20

Most points scored: $20

1st place Playoffs: $20

money kept with leaguesafe with majority vote.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=84917

Please let me know if you want in. (Email please).

4 left anyone want in hope in now to draft tonight. I just sent out invites to 40 people who I have a list going that are interested in my leagues so jump in now before they email me back.

Users who are viewing this thread