What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP trade question (1 Viewer)

Would you trade either of these or neither for Markus Golden

• Neither

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Either

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M Hyde (S) Buf

• J Jones (S) GB

• Total voters

jiggidyjj

Footballguy
Got a trade question for a salary, dynasty IDP league. 16 teams and 45 man roster. I'm looking to upgrade my DE's and have Safety depth. Would you trade either M. HYDE or J. JONES (GB) for GOLDEN? My current roster is as follows:

Safeties

J. Adams

M. Hyde

J. Jones

Vaccarro

DE's

Cam Jordan

V Curry

Turray

Scoring

tackle = 1.5

assist = .75

sack = 5

int = 5

FR = 2

FF = 4

PD = 2

TD = 6

I wouldn't trade for Golden (I'd pick him off waivers or drafting him late in my up and coming draft).  Golden has missed a lot of time due to injuries & he hasn't been cleared to play yet, so I wouldn't trade for a player unless he can play.  There are too many strange variables to this situation, but I would stand pat. That is even before considering salary.

I don't think going after Golden is necessary but I have no issue with trading DB's.  They are very easy to find off waivers and there are always new ones jumping into the top 10 in scoring.  If you believe in a player then I have no issue with giving up a DB for him. 

Users who are viewing this thread