What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Only ONE more needed! - SURVIVOR-DRAFT-BESTBALL-DEEP (1 Viewer)

BoltBacker

Footballguy
Send me a message if you would like to give this one a try for just $10....

http://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/56426#0

$10 Entry Fee x 20 teams (Winner-take-all = $200)

Survivor format(each week the lowest scoring team gets eliminated, in week # 16 the highest scoring team that week of the teams that are still alive wins the entire pot)

26 Rounds - 12 Starters(11 offense + 1 team defense)

1 QB / 1-4 RB / 3-7 WR / 1-3 TE / 1 Team Defense

6 hour clock, never stops. ONE time-out and that team is put on auto-draft for the remainder of the draft and "The system will automatically pick a player for the owner based on the highest-ranked available player on the owner's 'My Draft List' player rankings, otherwise, skip the pick."

MISSED PICKS GET SKIPPED and will be added at the END of the draft so pre-draft at all times you MIGHT be offline for more than 6 hours. If you do go on auto-draft keep your "My Draft List" up to date and deep. This is a slow-draft so you only have to check in a handful of times per day but it will move much quicker than your usual slow-draft.

Advanced scoring that is TD-premium so definitely check REPORTS>RULES>LEAGUE SCORING

If you don't mind predrafting or creating a draft list and hate how long the average MFL10 slow draft takes this is the league for you.

Users who are viewing this thread