What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED! (1 Viewer)

BoltBacker

Footballguy
Send me a message if you would like a LeagueSafe invitation......

http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/13604#0

10 team, $10 entry, top half double their money

3rd Round Reversal

53 rounds, 11 offensive starters(1-2QB, 2-4RB, 3-6WR, 2-4TE) + 11 defensive starters(3-4DL + 3-4LB -4-5DB)

6 hour clock, never stops. ONE time-out and that team is put on auto-draft for the remainder of the draft and "The system will automatically pick a player for the owner based on the highest-ranked available player on the owner's 'My Draft List' player rankings, otherwise, skip the pick."

MISSED PICKS GET SKIPPED and will be added at the END of the draft so pre-draft at all times you MIGHT be offline for more than 6 hours. If you do go on auto-draft keep your "My Draft List" up to date and deep. This is a slow-draft so you only have to check in a handful of times per day but it will move much quicker than your usual slow-draft.

Advanced scoring that is TD-premium so definitely check REPORTS>RULES>LEAGUE SCORING

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was the place to come for  the REAL football nerds?!

53-man roster, 22 starters, $10 slow draft-and-go. NO interest? At all?

Even if you only have ever had a passing interest in IDP this seems like the perfect opportunity to try it out in terms of time and $.

LHUCKS could probably double his money in THIS league, so why are afraid to join?

We are hoping to start this draft this week, please send me a message if you are interested and would like an invitation to this unique league.

It's a lot of rounds, but these "slow drafts" move fast as nearly everyone pre-drafts when they are going offline for several hours... unlike the normal slow draft.

53 rounds, 11 offensive starters(1-2QB, 2-4RB, 3-6WR, 2-4TE) + 11 defensive starters(3-4DL + 3-4LB -4-5DB)

6 hour clock, never stops. ONE time-out and that team is put on auto-draft for the remainder of the draft and "The system will automatically pick a player for the owner based on the highest-ranked available player on the owner's 'My Draft List' player rankings, otherwise, skip the pick."

I meant are these leagues free from MFL ? Send me a PayPal link and I'll join. I just wondered how you were able to pay out without the overhead.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no overhead with the draft-and-go leagues, so the payout is better than any of the other services that take a cut.

Send me a message if you would like a LeagueSafe invitation......

http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/13604#0

10 team, $10 entry, top half double their money

3rd Round Reversal

Users who are viewing this thread