What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boogie to the Lakers?! (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
Now that the Lakers have picked up LeBron James, I think the next piece of the championship puzzle would be to get a couple of other superstars.  Not only do I see them trading for Kawhi Leonard before the season starts, but I'm watching a special NBA Free Agency edition of ESPN's First Take, and Max Kellerman suggested the Lakers go after DeMarcus "Boogie" Cousins.  Let's think about this: LeBron on the same team with Kawhi and "Boogie".  This might be enough for the Lakers to actually overtake the Warriors for a championship in the next couple of years.  And "Boogie" Cousins is a free agent.  Paul George re-signed with the Thunder, and Chris Paul re-signed with the Rockets.  I think the addition of Cousins would be a bonus in addition to LeBron.  Does anyone really see DeMarcus "Boogie" Cousins signing with the Lakers?

Users who are viewing this thread