What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Corey Davis Dynasty Trade Help (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
32 team IDP salary cap dynasty league. I have Mariota as my QB and I’m  trying to get Corey Davis. I think he wil be a stud. He is also on a very favorable contact for the next 4 years ($3). I’m not quite sure what to offer. I tend to offer more then I really should which is why I’m asking.  Below is a link to my team. Any thoughts or suggestions about who I should package to get Davis would be appreciated. The team that has him are the Giants. He’s rebuilding so looking for young pieces. 

http://cantondynastyleague.proboards.com/thread/51/carolina-panthers-roster

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you have the ammo to acquire Davis. Your best bet would be to offer Allison plus your 1st and 2nd next year. A rebuilding team is not likely to part with a young stud WR on a friendly contract.

Thanks for the answers guys. I’m agreeing with you Ben & Jerry. He’s wanting Evan Engram at least and I’m not willing to give him up.  So offering him Allison and Sharpe plus the picks won’t get it done.

Hawksnest29 said:
Thanks for the answers guys. I’m agreeing with you Ben & Jerry. He’s wanting Evan Engram at least and I’m not willing to give him up.  So offering him Allison and Sharpe plus the picks won’t get it done.
I'd probably do Engram and a 2nd. Lots of young TEs to like. See if you can get Jonnu or Hooper for cheap. 

Users who are viewing this thread