What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you were to participate in an eating contest... (1 Viewer)

RJS113

Footballguy
If you were to participate in an eating contest and you were allowed to pick the food, what would you choose? Let’s say first place would win a million dollars. 

This place on the corner of my beach condo has a thing you can buy for $30. If you finish it in 30 mins or less, it's free and you get a T Shirt. I'm contemplating it. 

8 scoops of ice cream, 6 toppings, 4 kids cones and whipped cream. I think I can do it. 

http://justinesoc.com/the-titanic-challenge-updates/
Yeah, I usually don't even give myself a chance in those eating contests, but I think I could take that one, too.  

Hard shell tacos. I put down 11 one time from Taco Bell, but I think I could top that now. I’d probably lose the contest though.

What about chugging water? I can put down 24 oz., but haven’t tried more than that. Does that count for anything?

Hot wings with 500K+ scoville unit sauce. I'd try to win with my tolerance level, but no doubt any Indian, Korean or Thai constant would beat me.

Users who are viewing this thread