Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teyana

ICE

113 posts in this topic

I’ve only used one alias here since I joined

Those who have or had more than one, well now...

9 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Lol.  Says the guy that battles Tim for most posts in every single thread.  Perhaps you guys obsessed with me shouldn’t be alias hypocrites?   I’m fine if joe banned all alias accounts since I’ve never used one. Many of you all would be affected by that or do you guys just go after aliases you disagree with?

Do I seem like I care if everyone has an alias or care if Joe bans all aliases?

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Mile High said:

As more states legalize Marijuana the private prisons need more brown people to replace the black people.

Hey Tim, add this one to your top 5.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, drummer said:

Funny how Cowboysfan has his back already

Huh?

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, Stealthycat said:

these were not illegal

they were uncodumented items

"ICE says it seized $43M worth of counterfeit items in Laredo, Texas"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/06/ice-says-it-seized-43m-worth-counterfeit-items-in-laredo-texas.html

Liberals’ current arguments hinge on believing that human beings are different from goods and commodities and their belief that the right wing is currently treating human beings like objects.  Way to prove them wrong. 

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Huh?

Que te sales wey

2 hours ago, drummer said:

Funny how Cowboysfan has his back already

Odd how the “non Trump supporters” are always complaining about the actions of “Trump haters”...never doing the opposite and never criticizing Trump unless specifically asked what they don’t support.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Odd how the “non Trump supporters” are always complaining about the actions of “Trump haters”...never doing the opposite and never criticizing Trump unless specifically asked what they don’t support.

Very odd

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Yeah sho, that's really strange.  Great observation.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Henry Ford said:

Liberals’ current arguments hinge on believing that human beings are different from goods and commodities and their belief that the right wing is currently treating human beings like objects.  Way to prove them wrong. 

nobody has ever argued human beings are goods and commodities

ever

https://gop.com/flashback-democrats-talked-tough-on-immigration-rsr/

21 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Actually most of the times that gets no answer

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, msommer said:

Actually most of the times that gets no answer

Or “I wish he didn’t have to...

I feel duped.  Thought this was an @Arizona Ron thread.

1 person likes this

ICE is just doing the job of having to deal with illegal immigrations

we need them

3 minutes ago, Stealthycat said:

ICE is just doing the job of having to deal with illegal immigrations

we need them

But, based on many of your posts, illegal immigration is a huge problem.  If ICE isn’t fixing the problem, why do we need them?

1 hour ago, Bayhawks said:

But, based on many of your posts, illegal immigration is a huge problem.  If ICE isn’t fixing the problem, why do we need them?

it IS a massive problem that Democrats  and sanctuary cities are accomplices to - they're doing best they can considering how many liberals are fighting to keep them from doing their jobs

https://www.ice.gov/topics/fy2017

1 hour ago, Stealthycat said:

it IS a massive problem that Democrats  and sanctuary cities are accomplices to - they're doing best they can considering how many liberals are fighting to keep them from doing their jobs

Well, that didn’t even come close to answering the question.

If they are not doing their job (regardless of whether it’s the liberals/Dems/sanctuary cities/Illuminati/boogeyman/tooth fairy that’s causing that), why are they needed?

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Bayhawks said:

Well, that didn’t even come close to answering the question.

If they are not doing their job (regardless of whether it’s the liberals/Dems/sanctuary cities/Illuminati/boogeyman/tooth fairy that’s causing that), why are they needed?

That's like asking "why are the police needed, there is still crime"

:rolleyes:

If they are not doing their job (regardless of whether it’s the liberals/Dems/sanctuary cities/Illuminati/boogeyman/tooth fairy that’s causing that), why are they needed

if you looked at the link and read, then you see all the jobs they're doing and for the better of the United States country and its citizens

4 hours ago, Stealthycat said:

Around what year do you think it became a problem?

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Around what year do you think it became a problem?

decades .....  Bill Clinton said the same things Trump has said and Democrats applauded him and loved him for it

https://youtu.be/Hy8UwpenlEA

7 hours ago, Stealthycat said:

decades .....  Bill Clinton said the same things Trump has said and Democrats applauded him and loved him for it

https://youtu.be/Hy8UwpenlEA

“Decades” isn’t a year.  And when did you become a Bill Clinton fan? And when did Trump say he wanted to go after people who employ illegal aliens?

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

That's like asking "why are the police needed, there is still crime"

:rolleyes:

If the police didn't exist at all until 15 years ago, and then during their relatively short existence they didn't stop crime and also they were consistently abusive and gleefully enforced perhaps the single cruelest domestic policy of our lifetimes, then yes it's just like that.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

If the police didn't exist at all until 15 years ago, and then during their relatively short existence they didn't stop crime and also they were consistently abusive and gleefully enforced perhaps the single cruelest domestic policy of our lifetimes, then yes it's just like that.

👌

17 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

“Decades” isn’t a year.  And when did you become a Bill Clinton fan? And when did Trump say he wanted to go after people who employ illegal aliens?

same words, different Presidents and Govt leaders .... Democrats loved hard immigration talk when it was their guys up there and the votes they wanted to snag was around

magically it all changes when someone else says the same words

Hell Clinton and I shook hands in 1986, he's an Arkansas boy .... I voted for him, but no, never a fan of who Clinton was as an abuser of women.

49 minutes ago, Stealthycat said:

same words, different Presidents and Govt leaders .... Democrats loved hard immigration talk when it was their guys up there and the votes they wanted to snag was around

magically it all changes when someone else says the same words

Hell Clinton and I shook hands in 1986, he's an Arkansas boy .... I voted for him, but no, never a fan of who Clinton was as an abuser of women.

It doesn't magically all change, those aren't the same words, and it's been over 20 years since Clinton made that speech.  People who are now between the ages of 18-40 (some 41) were not voters at the time that speech was given in 1995. 

Edited by Henry Ford
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Henry Ford said:

It doesn't magically all change, those aren't the same words, and it's been over 20 years since Clinton made that speech.  People who are now between the ages of 18-40 (some 41) were not voters at the time that speech was given in 1995. 

only 3 short years before Trump was elected ....

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: “Real reform means strong border security, and we can build on the progress my administration has already made -- putting more boots on the Southern border than at any time in our history and reducing illegal crossings to their lowest levels in 40 years.

Real reform means establishing a responsible pathway to earned citizenship -- a path that includes passing a background check, paying taxes and a meaningful penalty, learning English, and going to the back of the line behind the folks trying to come here legally.

And real reform means fixing the legal immigration system to cut waiting periods and attract the highly-skilled entrepreneurs and engineers that will help create jobs and grow our economy.” (President Barack Obama, Remarks At State Of The Union, Washington, D.C., 2/12/13)

“‘I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in,’ Clinton said at November 2015 town hall in New Hampshire, ‘and I do think that you have to control your borders.’” (Annie Linksey, “In 2006, Democrats Were Saying ‘Build That Fence!’” Boston Globe , 1/27/17)

In 2013, All 54 Democrats Voted To Pass The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, And Immigration Modernization Act. (S. 744, Roll Call Vote #168 : Passed 68-32: R 14-32; D 52-0; I 1-0, 6/27/13)

The Bill Required The Completion “700 Miles Of Pedestrian Fencing Along The Border.” “ Completing 700 miles of pedestrian fencing along the border, which would require approximately 350 new miles of fencing.” (“Immigration Bill Summary,” The Associated Press , 6/28/13)

The Bill Allocated Approximately $46 Billion On Border Security Improvements. “Border security spending in the bill totals around $46 billion.” (“Immigration Bill Summary,” The Associated Press , 6/28/13)

The Bill Calls For “Doubling The Number Of Border Patrol Agents Stationed Along The U.S.-Mexico Border.” “ Roughly doubling the number of Border Patrol agents stationed along the U.S.-Mexico border, to at least 38,405.” (“Immigration Bill Summary,” The Associated Press , 6/28/13)

Edited by Stealthycat