What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ICE (1 Viewer)

Obama didn’t abolish ICE. 

So why people are making this a left vs. right issue means...

What happened to FarveCo?

Not belligerent enough to be Opie or Bozeman Bruiser, not racially driven enough to be RBM, too talkative to be GoBirds, not obstinate enough to be Don't Noonan, Stealthycat or Weebs.

I'm gonna go with Higgs or Eminence.

Not belligerent enough to be Opie or Bozeman Bruiser, not racially driven enough to be RBM, too talkative to be GoBirds, not obstinate enough to be Don't Noonan, Stealthycat or Weebs.

I'm gonna go with Higgs or Eminence.
Nah. Higgs is too intelligent, Em a different, friendlier posting style. 

This has the feel of one of the older, more simplistic, angrier Trump worshippers- Boneyard Dog maybe. Whoever he is, he won’t last long based on his posting style. 

Funny how you're obsessed with this alias.  Never see you post about tanner's 10 aliases or the Homer J Simpson/Josie Maran/Radio Free Homer alisases or Bucky/Bacon Is Delicious.  
Because I don’t obsess over tanner’s aliases. 

Oh and you can’t really obsess over something only a few hours old

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to tell him where you’ll be. He’ll just do a board search for the word “tanner” so he can find you. 
Lol.  Says the guy that battles Tim for most posts in every single thread.  Perhaps you guys obsessed with me shouldn’t be alias hypocrites?   I’m fine if joe banned all alias accounts since I’ve never used one. Many of you all would be affected by that or do you guys just go after aliases you disagree with?

I’ve only used one alias here since I joined

Those who have or had more than one, well now...

Lol.  Says the guy that battles Tim for most posts in every single thread.  Perhaps you guys obsessed with me shouldn’t be alias hypocrites?   I’m fine if joe banned all alias accounts since I’ve never used one. Many of you all would be affected by that or do you guys just go after aliases you disagree with?
Do I seem like I care if everyone has an alias or care if Joe bans all aliases?

Funny how Cowboysfan has his back already
Odd how the “non Trump supporters” are always complaining about the actions of “Trump haters”...never doing the opposite and never criticizing Trump unless specifically asked what they don’t support.

Odd how the “non Trump supporters” are always complaining about the actions of “Trump haters”...never doing the opposite and never criticizing Trump unless specifically asked what they don’t support.
Actually most of the times that gets no answer

it IS a massive problem that Democrats  and sanctuary cities are accomplices to - they're doing best they can considering how many liberals are fighting to keep them from doing their jobs

https://www.ice.gov/topics/fy2017
Well, that didn’t even come close to answering the question.

If they are not doing their job (regardless of whether it’s the liberals/Dems/sanctuary cities/Illuminati/boogeyman/tooth fairy that’s causing that), why are they needed?

But, based on many of your posts, illegal immigration is a huge problem.  If ICE isn’t fixing the problem, why do we need them?

Well, that didn’t even come close to answering the question.

If they are not doing their job (regardless of whether it’s the liberals/Dems/sanctuary cities/Illuminati/boogeyman/tooth fairy that’s causing that), why are they needed?
That's like asking "why are the police needed, there is still crime"

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread