What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Draft tonight***Need Owners ASAP**** (1 Viewer)

Wasn’t planning on doing anymore of these but wife is working on kids birthday stuff so I’m free and what the heck might as well draft. Need to fill this fast since it’s a last minute deal I’m setting up, we don’t have much time so get in fast.

Please once we are full we need payments right away so only join if your available to pay. 

As most know I’ve been running a lot of these leagues and people love these and fill up fast so get in right away while you can. Everyone has fun in the drafs and they go quick. This league is cheap and a good way to play competative and practice to figure out how drafts are going.

Everyone makes playoffs so if your team is bad cause early drafting you still can win money in playoffs.

ESPN 12 Team PPR snake draft

8:00 pm Eastern

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=121359

$5 buy in

each team plays each other once

all 12 teams make playoffs

$5 buy in:

Best overall record: $20

Most points scored: $20

1st place Playoffs: $20

Please let me know your email if you want in.

money kept with leaguesafe with majority vote.

Just saw it’s full. If there is a drop out let me know and I’ll draft with you guys for 5 for fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread