What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ORPHAN TEAMS in 12 Team Rollover Leagues, $110. PPR (1 Viewer)

Mohawk

Footballguy
A few “Rollover” League teams available.  We use the MyFantasyLeague.com website to host our leagues. We have 9 leagues with 12 teams in 3 divisions for each league. (8 Leagues are Rollover- more about that below), and 1 Redraft League.  These leagues have a pretty long history.  These are the old KFFL leagues from years ago.  I am now in what I believe is my 14th year.  Most of the owners have been part of these leagues for many years.  Our old commissioner bolted this Spring and left us in the lurch to try to get things back on track and we have succeeded, except in the process we’ve lost a few owners, for which I am trying to recruit new ownership here.  Our payouts have been maximized by the new ownership committee.  Expenses are met then the entire “pot” is distributed back to the team owners.

In these Leagues each season we get to keep, or Rollover, 1 keeper player at each Position, that is, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1TE, 1 PK, 1 DST.  We have a roster of 18 players,

Each team costs $100 bucks (This year we are in a transition and we tacked on an addition $10 for registering your team, a one time surcharge to pay for a web page to promote out leagues. This web page is unfinished right now.  We use League.Safe.com for money transactions.

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, I Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 PK, and I DST

The scoring system is PPR, and pretty much standard except a few little bonus tweaks for excess of 100 yards per game for RBs, WRs, or TEs, and for QBs bonus points for excess of 300 yards passing.

Here is a link to my team page in this league for SCORING:  https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=11699&O=09

From there you can navigate around the league pages.

The draft is the slow paced email draft with 12 hours allotted between picks.  We start drafting in mid August.

The waiver rules are:  worst record to first each week.   3 waivers per week by request, FCFS after that.

Any questions or interest, please hit me up in the Personal Message here in FootballGuys

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread